Volume 1: Chapter 1 - "Living the Dream"

~~Chapter 1~~
"Living the Dream"

~~Chapter 1~~"Living the Dream"

~•-•~

Part 1

"WOO! No! Freaking! Way! I'm actually in the world of Bane of Tartaros! Good bye old, boring, and dull life! Hello adventuring! I'm so pumped!"

"Wait! Wait! Hold on! What did you just say?!"

Ueno, who was still covering her butt naked body behind me yelled out.

"Ueno-san! We're actually in another world! Isn't that amazing?!"

I couldn't even express half of the happiness I was feeling to Ueno, who immediately covered her eyes again as I approached her and held her hands.

"What do you mean another world?!"

With joy in every muscle of my body, I released a loud and lively shout-

"This is the world of Ischyos! A world free of schools, taxes and most importantly, boring old work! Here in Ischyos, in order to earn money you get the option to become an adventurer so you could go on quests, hunt monsters, and-"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Pause right there, you shut-in slash pervert! What you're saying is we somehow got transported to this new world?! Is that what you're saying?! How in the world did that happen?!"

Taking a quick stop from expressing my happiness, I put my hand on my chin and started to think.

Oh! That must be it!

"I remember fighting that homeless dude who tried to mug us back in our previous life! It's odd, but he might've been stronger than he looked. That old bozo must've killed us or something."