Volume 2: Chapter 2 - "Danger by the Cliffside"

~~Chapter 2~~
"Danger by the Cliffside"

~~Chapter 2~~"Danger by the Cliffside"

Part 1

"Pant.. Pant.. Pant.. Why do I have to carry all of this stupid luggage?!"

As we were on our way to the cliffside for a quest, Angellica was complaining loudly behind us. 

"That's your punishment. Hey, that's the most you're gonna be able to help us with in this quest. You should at least try to be useful."

Hearing my words, the former number one mage in Ischyos behind us drooped in defeat while carrying a giant backpack behind her.

You see, earlier today—

..

..

A week and a bit had passed after Angellica joined our team and after we've moved into the resort house.

Running past the people on the street were Agame, Sana and yours truly.

We were so fixated on our new luxurious home that we've forgotten a crucial condition of being an adventurer yet again.

I slammed open the doors to the guildhall after running all the way from the resort house.

"Angellica, are you here?! We totally forgot about the 500,000 nillos fine if we don't take a que—"

My face darkened upon witnessing such a sight inside the guildhall.

"That's right! Focus all of your eyes on me! Sparkling Fantasy~!"

I can't believe this mage..

I really can't believe this mage..

Before me was a proud looking Angellica on top one of the guildhall's tables surrounded by a lot of adventurers while performing magic tricks.