Volume 6: Chapter 5 - "The Master Plan"

~~Chapter 5~~
"The Master Plan"

~~Chapter 5~~"The Master Plan"

Part 1

(Third Person's PoV)

In an isolated dark tower that stood proudly over a lonely barren island...

At the very top of the tower seated a lone window. If one were to peek inside, one would see him, seated on his crimson throne while casually drinking fine red wine from his golden chalice. Two large orange horns grew from the sides of his silver hair. A dark coat that reached to the depth of his thighs wrinkled as he sat down comfortably.

He opened his red eyes, clutching the burnt left side of his face.

It was none other than the King of Hell himself, Hanzo.

An eerie symphony of violins played in the background, slowly sending chills through the vibrations in the air, further complimenting the whole luxurious aura the room emitted.

Hanzo looked at the thin demon squire who was playing a viola made of bones. He groaned at him.

"Okobach, you've been playing the same boring song for the past few hours. Can't you play something more... energetic?"

The short statured, goblin-like demon flinched at his boss' request.

"Eh, err, uh... What do you mean by energetic, Your Highness?"

Hanzo sipped on his golden chalice yet again. He squinted his eyes at the small demon, irritated.

"Nevermind. I forgot that you lesser demons are as stupid as a slime."

Hanzo put down his chalice. He looked at the reflection of his face that glistened from the surface of his wine. Lost in thought, he snapped out of his trance when he felt a presence approaching the door to his throne room. The silver haired king snapped his fingers and the large wooden doors immediately opened.

"Come in."

Once the large doors stopped creaking, a woman in a white sleeveless dress with a short skirt that reached up to her thighs entered the room. Her scarlet hair was tied in a long ponytail, with two horns similar to Hanzo's sprouting from the sides. A red pointed tail was whipping about from beneath her skirt.

The woman slowly strode towards the throne, bowing immediately as she reached Hanzo's presence.

"Hanzo-sama. Thank you for letting me in."