Volume 7: Chapter 1 - "The Return to the Guild"

~~Chapter 1~~
"The Return to the Guild"

~~Chapter 1~~"The Return to the Guild"

~•-•~

~•-•~

Part 1

The twinkling of the night sky was beautiful.

The black winged horses named "Nightmares" galloped through the clouds. They were faster than the caravan we took on the way to Coronam. At this speed, we'll be arriving at Oranea in no time.

"The moon sure is gorgeous, isn't it, Agame-sama? Only now have I realized that the moon here in Ischyos is heart-shaped."

Sana smiled, gazing at the heart-shaped moon that grinned back at her with its luminous glow.

"Yup, it sure is. It would've been more enjoyable if there was more room, though..."

Agame squinted her eye at the orange haired elf at Sana's other side. Beside Agame was a sleeping Fram, which meant that there were four people seated on one side of the rather cramped carriage.

Samantha stuck a tongue out at the grouchy archer loli.

"It's a free ride, isn't it? I can sit wherever I want. Isn't that right, Sana-chan?"

"Samantha-sama is right. Learn to share, Agame-sama."

Sana gently scolded the marksman who pouted in irritation, the bow she was clutching shaking due to her grip.

"There's literally a huge space on the other side of the carriage though."

Agame jerked a thumb back at the opposite seats of the vehicle.

"Yeah, but I don't want to sit beside Mrs. Barf-a-lot over there."

Samantha looked back to lay his eyes on Angellica's butt which was facing towards her. Her upper torso was completely out of the window. She was throwing up because of her motion sickness once more.