Volume 2: Chapter 3 - "Date with the Archer Loli"

~~Chapter 3~~
"Date with the Archer Loli"

~~Chapter 3~~"Date with the Archer Loli"

Part 1

[???'s PoV]

The next day—

While Kaito and the others were at home —

Before the remains of the mountain dragon Kaito's team subdued the previous day, a girl in full metal armor stood, looking down on it.

Since almost every part of the dragon's body was valuable, only a few body parts remained.

"Who did this to you, Geologa?"

The girl looked to be crying.

Part 2

[Kaito's PoV]

Meanwhile..

"Breakfast's ready!"

"Hurry up, Kaito, I'm starving!"

"Be careful, it's still rather hot."

We surprisingly got a hefty reward from the dragon slaying quest we took yesterday. Split four ways, 1,000,000 nillos equated to 250,000 nillos for each of the team members which really wasn't an impressive amount.

However, I totally forgot that the dragon's body parts were worth a lot of cash since they could be used in all kinds of things like potion brewing, weaponry, and a bunch more things like that.

So, if you total that with the reward we got from the quest itself, all four of us managed to get a whopping 750,000 nillos each.

Since we got so much, I decided to celebrate with this special breakfast of pancakes.
"Morning, guys."

Angellica, yawning, arrived at the table in her pajamas.

"Good morning, Angellica!"

"Oh, good morning, Agame-chan!"

The white haired mage returned the happy greeting at the smiling archer loli.

"Oh? Have you two been getting along well now?"

"Indeed, Sana-san! Angellica-san and I have been on good terms ever since she registered Apollo in the magic generator last night! She complimented Apollo and everything!"