Volume 3: Chapter 4 - "The Flower"

~~Chapter 4~~
"The Flower"

~~Chapter 4~~"The Flower"

Part 1

The guildhall was pretty noisy today.

It has been a day since the little hangout me and the girls had, and I still couldn't forget that smile..

That painful smile Sana had worn on her face the moment she was asked about her old home.

Back when we first came to this world, I didn't really care if Sana wanted to go home or not, but for some reason, her words yesterday have been really bothering me. It's like only now I've been feeling guilty for dragging her along in this whole reincarnation idea I had.

These thoughts lingered in my mind for a while when Agame called for my attention.

"Hey, what's with the long face?"

She asked while she was nomming down on the meal she bought.

Currently, I accompanied this archer loli for lunch here at the guildhall. I forgot to buy ingredients so I could cook on my own back at the resort house, so we had to step out for a bite. Angellica, Sana and Fram went to a different restaurant, I believe.

"Oh? No, it's nothing, but you really shouldn't eat when your mouth is full. You're a young lady aren't you? You should really start to act like one."

"I already told you before that I am a young lady! Geez, if only I went with Sana and the others, I wouldn't be stuck with such a gloomy person."

"Hey, I already know that you're gonna abuse Sana and her money on meals again, so I had to bring you with me."

I replied to Agame, who simply continued to munch down on her food grumpily.

Yeah, I just had to separate this gold digger from the blonde so she wouldn't keep on using Sana's cash to buy stuff.

Eugh, but still!

Why am I suddenly feeling guilty for the blonde?!

Then, I suddenly heard someone call out my name.

"Kaito!"

I looked back and saw Tabaki waving at me as he was coming my way after he had stood up from his table where his other adventurer friends was gathered around. The red haired mage had a drink in his hand and looked really jolly.

 The red haired mage had a drink in his hand and looked really jolly