Volume 5: Epilogue - "Tartaros and Treasure"

~~Epilogue~~
"Tartaros and Treasure"

--

Part 1

Part 1

(Kaito's PoV)

Underneath the dormitory of the White Soldiers was a dark and cold dungeon. Old prison cells surrounded the outer stone walls as the footsteps of some lackeys on duty echoed throughout the area.

Silence ran, until...

"Hyahyahyahya! No~! S-stop it!"

Galleon's voice loudly screamed as I laid my right hand on her body. Her face was completely red, with her cheeks painted with sweat as she was running out of breath.

"Y-you monster! H-how could you lay your hands on a girl such as me?! Hyaa—!"

Samantha similarly squealed as the fingers of my left hand toyed with his skin.

"Fufufufu! This is your punishment for your wrongdoings! I, the great and powerful Aoki Kaito shall punish you!"

My eyes started to glitter in sadism. With my hands travelling all throughout their bodies and my fingers stopping on certain areas, the two ex-Tartaros members were squirming helplessly before me as their limbs were chained to the wall with blue Manaswitch shackles.

"N-no! I-I can't take it anymore~!"

Galleon yelped before her eyes slowly started to look up in the famous ahegao expression.

"I-I can't...! I can't do this! K-Kaito! Please...!"

Samantha's tongue was hanging from his mouth. The air around his mouth turned moist as he was barely hanging onto his breath.

Devilishly, I grinned.

"The great Aoki Kaito does not show any mercy! Face my powerful tickles!"

I cackled with my hands continuing to tickle their sides.

I have been giving them this laughter-filled torture for almost thirty minutes now, giving them breaks in between so they wouldn't die by running out of air.

Realizing that they were in need for a breather, I stood up and crossed my arms.

"So? How much more can you take? I can do this all day!"

Looking down at the two convicts whose chests were expanding and contracting heavily, I smirked.

It was then that I noticed that the glares Sana, Angellica, Agame, Fram and Arthur were giving behind me were slowly becoming even more painful.