8 | The Best Guitar ever!

Improved on June 7, 2020

+++

Nezu grabs my hand and walks in front of me, guiding me inside the school as he avoids attention from the others.

He would duck and hide behind me when a certain teacher or student walked passed us. I would give him a curious and questioning look every time he did this.

He only told me to try to act as if he wasn't there, I complied. Being the good girl I am.

When finally, there were no students nor teachers around, I decided to ask Nezu about it.

"Hey, Nezu... Why are ya hiding..?" I asked, making him stop walking. He looks at me and smiles. "Well, young L/N, I am well known in this school and everyone knows I'm supposed to be in my office right now. However, I can't just let you roam around this school without my directions." Nezu explains, grabbing my hand again and continued walking.

I silently awed at his kindness, though I felt like he heard it because he turned away from me. Probably embarrassed or something.

I chuckle and let him guide me to the designated classroom.

"I hope you remember the route we took."

"Uhhhhhhhhh..."

"Looks like I'll just have to guide you again tomorrow." Nezu sighs, "Nah it's okay! I can find out my way. Sorry to bother..!" I scratch the back of my head using... Wait I don't have any free hands.

I try, using my shoulders.

Pathetic attempt.

We continued, but this time we had a conversation as we walked. He didn't seem to mind, seeing we have nothing else to do on the way.

"Here we are." Nezu gestures to a door that...

Looks like half of a bus in size.

"Wh-why is the door so big?!" I exclaim, suddenly feeling nervous. Maybe the other students here are big... I'm going to feel out of place here already. "Some students require big doors because of their quirks," Nezu explains.

"Oh."

"That and I told them it looked fancy so we built it like that." He continues. Making me laugh slightly.

"Stay here, I'll call you to come inside later." I gingerly nod at his instructions as I watch him enter the room... Surprised that he actually reached the doorknob.

He left the door open slightly; when I tried to look, I couldn't see anything.

"Okay....."

"Wo... Ah!"

"New student...... Shy....... Greet........ Please........ Okay, Y/N, come in and introduce yourself!"

I breathed in and out shakily as Nezu guided me inside gently. "Don't be afraid, they're nice." he cheers softly. I only smile in response as I stood on top of a platform. Mr Aizawa was behind Nezu. he was me curiously.

As I stood in front, Nezu still held my hand. I scanned the room.

Colourful people were looking at me curiously yet still smiling.

Some looked cool.

Some looked badass.

Some looked cute... Especially that pink girl with horns.

Some looked weird.

Some looked...

Wait...

"T-Tokoyami-S-Senpai?"

"L/N-Chan?"

...

SMACK!

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I practically yell, not even caring about the fact that everyone in the room was now watching both of us.

I just smacked Tokoyami with the use of my guitar, which was still inside the case, so I didn't care if it would break seeing it's protected by the case.

"Ow..." Tokoyami placed a hand on his head where I smacked him, chuckling softly at me even though he was in pain. 

It hurt my heart a bit.

"Wh-Why are you laughing?!" I ask, holding back a few tears.

And then I remembered that there were other people here, that made my tears literally vanish.

"Because your attitude never changed ever since we've parted ways." He says, smiling in pain a bit. His statement made my heart skip a bit, I blush slightly before looking down.

"Ignorant."

SMACK!

"God, I hate you so much right now."

"Ehem, Y/N. Please introduce yourself." Nezu orders as he laughed a bit because of the turn of events. I grumble as I made my way back to Nezu, all the whilst side glaring Tokoyami.

"You owe me an explanation."

"Certainly."

I stand beside Nezu, forgetting that I was actually shy for a moment and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Y/N L/N. Call me anything ya'll want as long as it isn't offensive." I greet, making them all raise a brow at me whilst Tokoyami and Nezu just chuckles.

"Is bitch offensive for you? 'Cause you gotta admit you're being a real bitch right now." A guy with blonde spikey hair asked, smirking at me as I eyed them. Suddenly, a guy with glasses ran towards this dude's desk and started doing robotic signs.

"Bakugo! That is no way to treat someone new!" This four-eyed robot said, glaring at 'Bakugo' as a warning.
The robot then ran to me, surprising me a bit. "I am truly sorry for what he has said. I am Tenya Iida, the class rep." Iida says, fixing his glasses.

He's the class rep? Well, at least he's responsible.

Iida went back to his seat.

"Bakugo... That is no way to treat someone." a cool, low, and tired voice says. I looked and realized it was Mr Aizawa who said that.

"Yes, I appreciate you display appropriate behaviour especially when I'm around," Nezu warns, smiling nonetheless.

Bakugo gave me a look, and I knew instantly what it meant.

He wanted to kill me.

"Alright... L/N, please sit down at the back beside Shoji."

"Yes, Sensei." I follow his orders after saying a quick "Bye." to Nezu as I left his side.

"I'll be off to my office now, goodbye." Nezu waves, not even waiting for the student's goodbyes as he left the room, closing the bus-of-a-door behind him.

A guy with... Woahhh, six arms? Waves at me and points at a vacant spot beside him.

I was now placed on the corner of the room, beside the windows... Where I always liked to look out at.

But something tells me, I'll want to listen to the discussions this time.

"Psssst." A voice calls me. I look to the side and saw one of Shoji's arms... A mouth attached to its end where the hand was supposed to be.

I try not to ask.

"Do you know Tokoyami?" his mouth asked, an ear suddenly went beside it as two arms lay on my desk.

"Yeah, he's been a Senpai to me my whole life," I explain, making the mouth hum.

"I've never seen him act that way before until you came," it said, leaving me to think.

"Well, he is emo," I say, making the mouth chuckle.

I watched as the arms went back to its owner, named Shoji. I looked up at him, he was so tall. He had this blue mask that looked super cool.

I'm assuming he's smiling at me right now because of the way his eyes looked.

I smiled back.