22 | Todoroki's team

I sat on the ground with my bum just as I re-entered the monument. I rub my face in hopes it'll wash away the pain it received from the metal Midoriya threw on my face. 

AND THERE GOES AOYAMA!!!! 45TH PLACE!

Aoyama entered the monument panting a lot, his face was scrunched up as he tried not to sit on the ground. I think he was having a stomach ache from using his quirk too much. Some students entered the monument but were pushed back and were placed into seats with the audience. 

I think they're disqualified now.

THESE FOURTY FIVE STUDENTS WHO HAVE MADE IT WILL NOW PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHALLENGE! WHICH IS..?

"Cavalry Battle!" Midnight, a teacher and pro hero, says through a microphone as she points to a screen. The screen showed people, forming a horse? There was one in front and one at the back, the both of them were carrying someone in the middle.

"You will all be teamed up with a maximum of four members! Each of you will receive points based on your place on the race you had a whilst ago. These points will be added up and will be placed in one headband. The headband will go to the leader of the team, the one in the middle or what we can call the rider."

"Each team must consist of at least one rider and one horse."

"You will all try to get as many points as you can by stealing each other's headbands! The teams who will be placed 1st to 4th will proceed to the next round!"

This seems like a fun yet dumb challenge. I wonder how we'll be able to balance each other when it starts. 

"We will now show how many points each player has!" Midnight exclaimed as she swayed her lasso around in the air. Cheering quietly as a leaderboard displayed in front of everyone.

GOOD LUCK TO MIDORIYA! HE IS WORTH 10 MILLION POINTS!!! ALREADY ENOUGH TO PLACE 1ST!

What is this bullshit? Poor Midoriya, he'll get targeted because of that. Actually no, screw him. He threw metal on my face and this seems like a good punishment for the boy. 

Everyone glared at Midoriya, a challenging yet fierce one. Midoriya seemed to shrink down as he tried to look away. However, everyone was surrounding him. 

The audience laughed slightly as they watched the scene. This made Midoriya even more nervous. 

I checked the leaderboard again and saw that I placed third. I got about 200 points, Todoroki is in the second place and got 205 points... That's bullshit again. The first place got 10 million whilst the second just got 205? WOW! That's such a large interval! So basically, no matter how many points you gain, you will never out point Midoriya.

WoooooW!

"We will now let you all team up with each other! Remember, Four maximum members, Two minimum members!" 

Another problem I'll be facing. Who. The. Heck. Am. I. Suppose. To. Team. With!? 

Definetely not Midoriya, even though he has this large amount of points, I want to get revenge. 

Bakugo is crossed out of my mind. 

How about Fumi..?