14 | Bored

Before his attack hit me, I quickly jumped to the side, my heart skips a thousand beats at once as Todoroki sends more.

The temperature went down as I kept dodging his attacks. For some reason, whenever I dodge an attack, the next one becomes bigger and faster.

Everyone was hyped as they watched the two of us in action. Chunks of ice slowly melting piled up behind my back, forcing me to go forward everytime it stacks up.

The music that was playing on my headphones were already on its maxed volume. Musical energy passed through my veins as I kept moving.

If I stop now, I'll freeze to death.

Todoroki didn't show any signs of stopping, the bored look on his face still present as he kept sending me his blows.

I kept dodging, all the whilst getting closer to him as well. A hard push will do, I don't want to hurt him.

He immedietly realized that I was getting closer.

"Tch!"

He stomped his foot down and created a large chunk of ice, stopping me from getting any closer to him.

I stood for a moment, thinking of what I should do.

I watched as his ice surrounded my being; my feet is now stuck to the ground as the ice consumed my body.

I quickly put my hands up my headphones to protect it from the ice. Oh god, I hope it doesn't break.

-~-~-

On the other hand, Todoroki stood with his foot forward, breathing in the icy air as he kept making the chunk in front of him grow.

The bored look on his face was replaced with a serious one as he continued to trap Y/N.

The students rose from their seats, screaming worriedly.

"Todoroki-kun! I think that's too much!"

"Hey, you might kill her!"

"L/N-chan!"

"Todoroki, just stop already!"

"Tokoyami." one of Shoji's arms lifted itself up beside Tokoyami's head, a mouth on its end as it spoke warily. "Should we--"

"No." Tokoyami cut off what Shoji had to say. Shoji's eyes immedietly widened as he looked down at the small birb boi. "L/N might die!" he exclaimed,

"She won't." Tokoyami replied, his calm demeanor soothing Shoji's worried thoughts aside. "How do you know?" the hand asked,

Tokoyami looked up at the dupli-armed male, a confident look on his blood red eyes as he spoke.

"You'll see."

"Wha-"

"SUGOIIIIII!"

Everyone watched as Y/N jumped out of the small ice mountain Todoroki made. The structure broke as Y/N landed from the jump.

Ice and water spread throughout the square, making the environment slippery as the two stared at each other.

Todoroki's serious face was still there, but Y/N can see that he's panicking a bit.

She ran closer to Todoroki, making the male summon more ice towards her direction.