51 | Blush + A/N

fixed on November 14, 2020

...

-~-~-

The H/C-hair coloured female was visibly perplexed from the statement that the crow-headed male had uttered to his quirk. She had completely forgotten about the deal the two of them made before her big surprise performance occurred. She couldn't process his words at that time because she was going on stage.

And after all the events that occurred after that show she put up, of course, she wouldn't be able to remember the words her beloved childhood friend promised her.

Sure, her mentor even mentioned it during the mission and even after the mission. But his tone suggested that he was only playing around. He was only joking.

Now, however, she realised that his childhood best friend meant it. It hit her like a rock. The way he proclaimed it so nonchalantly, made heat rise into her previously pale (because she lacked sleep) cheeks. She couldn't fight back the blush that already arose, so she just looked away and covered her face.

"Wh-What?" She stuttered, cursing at herself for being so affected. Tokoyami, who saw the intentions behind her actions, rose one of his eyebrows and smiled slightly at her expression. "Do you wish to cance-"

"NO-! I mean... I'm up for it." She replied bashfully making Tokoyami's semi-smile turn into a full one.

"Actually, I was thinking about doing something else." The crow-headed male said as be grabbed the coat he had previously worn before he entered the room. He walked towards the door and practically dragged the shadow along with him. "Come along now, Dark Shadow," he muttered, making the quirk look-a-like whine.

"Wait, where are you going-?"

"To test out your statement."

"I meant it in a figurative way, Fumi."

"I see it in a literal way, however."

L/N pursed her lips as she watched her friend open the door. She was wondering what he meant when he said that he was thinking about doing something else, but she couldn't find the right words to say it without feeling embarrassed. Instead, she simply waved at the male and gave him a nervous smile. "Please stay safe-!" she exclaimed in a somewhat energetic manner. Tokoyami nodded and waved at her as well before he exited the room, locking and closing the door behind him, leaving the girl alone.

She hoped that nothing would happen to the boy at this time.

Speaking of the time, she realised that it was already so late! What could he possibly do right now? The sun is almost down. He might have trouble controlling his quirk!

A ding, followed by a repetitive vibration on her pocket was, was heard. She quickly brought it out, thinking it was her other school friends who messaged her again. She was ready to turn down any conversations they might've wanted to have. But, instead of finding her schoolmate's private chat, she found her's and Tokoyami's one.

✨💀 Mad Banquet of Birbness 💀✨

Fear not, Y/N. I'll be back before 9 pm. Go and enjoy your freedom and television privileges.