34 | A Missing Object

fixed on December 15, 2020

Chapter made with extra love and cookies :))

have fun reading this sweet stuff,

The actiony shit start on 35

+++

"Let's get down to business." Hawks stated as he placed an elbow on the table and dropped his chopsticks into his bowl. He grinned at me and Fumikage with mischief in his eyes. The three of us were at a local restaurant here in the city. We were simply having Teriyaki again for dinner.

The birb boi and I looked up from our food to see Hawks looking at the both of us like he was about to interrogate criminals. I rose a brow questioningly while Fumikage stared at our mentor silently. "What happened at U.S.J?" he suddenly asked, interest gleaming in his eyes.

"U.S.J?" I asked, obviously confused about his question. I've never heard of anything happening in there. It's just a training ground for us heroes-in-training. "Nothing unusual ever happened there yet..." I trailed off. Fumikage looked away discretely, but Hawks seemed to notice the intentions behind his actions.

"Tokoyami." Hawks called out his name, immediately attracting his attention. "You know something... don't you?" Hawks asked; the usual goofy and lazy tone and expression he showed us yesterday in our room was long gone and was replaced with a serious one. My Senpai looked down on his lap and closed his eyes before opening his beak.

"We were raided--"

"Raided?"

"By who."

I asked simultaneously to Hawks' demand. I was clueless about the events that happened because of my late arrival in UA, but Hawks seemed to have an idea. Our mentor looked at me confusingly. "Do you not have any ideas about what happened in your early school year?" he asked as he furrowed his brows at me. I shook my head and explained--"I was enrolled about two weeks late." I said while taking a bite out of the food. I leaned back on my chair.

"Is that even possible?" Hawks asked.

"The reason for her enrolment is quite personal; the school and her family both agreed to keep it confidential for several reasons." Fumikage mirrored my movements and took a bite as well.

"Alright fine... but tell me more about what happened."

-~-~-

The night went on as we went back to the agency and back into the room they assigned us into. Hawks finally went back to his room after I convinced him to(He was planning to sleep on the couch again). I walked out of the bathroom with a fluffy towel on my waist. I was dripping a bit, but I had to do something first before anything else.

Quickly, I walked towards the door and locked myself inside the bedroom. Once that's done, I brought out a fresh pair of pyjamas and quickly rinsed myself off before wearing it. I put the towel away inside the bathroom and laid down on the queen-sized bed.

I didn't know anything before I entered that school. Apparently, the first two weeks were filled with a lot of villainous activity. So basically, my classmates went to a famous heroes-in-training's gym where they were supposed to be taught lessons by a pro hero named Thirteen.

Instead, before the pro hero could even explain what they were going to do there, Villains appeared out of nowhere. Luckily, no student got harmed because Mr Aizawa took most of the hits for them. Two people with healing quirks--including our school nurse-- tended to his injuries with care, so after a day, he only needed bandages.