26 | The Ultimate Can War

UP NEXT, L/N VS. BAKUGO! BE SURE TO RETURN SOON OR YOU'LL MISS THE FIGHT!

I sat on the bleachers whilst waiting patiently. Present Mic just announced that there would be a break... Which sucks. I wanted to fight Bakugo now. I've never actually battled the blondie before so it'll be interesting.

My secret weapons were inside of a sack on the floor. Everyone eyes it suspiciously as they passed by my seat. But some of them soon realised what was actually inside of it and were now excited.

Everyone was here on the bleachers with me, chatting over the food they ate that they bought from the booths back at the front yard.

"So... Who do you think will win?!" Asked Ojiro, looking at everyone around us.

"Bakugo! No offense, L/N-Chan!" Kirishima states, scratching his red hair before looking at me. His razor sharp teeth smiling innocently. "It's alright. I don't mind." I say, taking a sip from the ice coffee drink I made Ashido get for me, seeing she was going down in the first place. I payed her of course.

"Well I vote for Y/N-Chan!" The pink alien girl said, raising one of my hands to the air as she confidently smiled at everyone.

"Tch! just die already." beside Kirishima, Bakugo sat. He glared at the both of us before looking away. "It's already obvious that I'll win." he said, his brows furrowed.

"Okay." I reply shortly, making him eye me before turning away again.

"It's definetely L/N."

"Nah, Bakugo can do it."

"I'm pretty sure L/N has a chance."

"Bakugo is wayyy stronger than her."

"That's offensive! Y/N is strong just like Bakugo!"

"Bakugo will still win."

My classmates argue to one another, glaring at each other as if they're trying to defend their countries from the others attacking.

"Shut up all of you! I don't give a fuck on whoever you think will win! I'll win and that's for sure!" Bakugo shouted, making everyone zip their lips shut but glare at the boy.

"Language." I stated.

"I don't give a fucking shit about you, bitch."

"I'm going to wait for karma to get you." I giggled lightly, standing up from my seat and dumping away the ice coffee's container. I picked up my sack and went to leave the bleachers. Bakugo scowls and does the same, both of us walking to the opposite exits because we already know that it's going to start soon.

"Good luck, L/N!"

"Knock 'em down!"

"Wish you the best, Y/N."

The last comment made me stop my tracks and look behind me. Fumikage and some others were formed into a group as they cheered for me. But out of all of them, Fumikage's statement made me smile the most.