15 | Meeting

"Present-"

"Mic."

...

I look over to my right and saw Fumikage, his testing folder in his hands. He was handing it over to Present Mic.

I was handing my testing folder to Present Mic too, because I was already done.

I presume Fumikage and I finished at the same time. The both of us stood in front of the teacher's desk where Present Mic sat.

Some of my classmates were looking at the two of us as we handed over our test papers that were previously inside the testing folders to the now surprised teacher.

"Already?" he asks, his naturally loud voice becoming a bit soft. He needed to be quiet because everyone was trying to focus on the English exam he gave us. Me and Fumikage nodded.

He quirked a brow at the both of us and checked our answers, nodding slowly as he hummed.

"You guys are good." he said, putting down the papers as he looked at the both of us.

He was looking at the both of us until his gaze settled on me. "You're new right?" he asks, I nod.

"Since...?"

"Yesterday."

"Yesterday? Then how did you answer this exam?" he asks, tilting down his glasses as his orbs looked up at mine.

"Uhm... I... Uh-"

"I recall hearing a topic about her once. They said that previously she was in middle school. According to her, it was a fact. Therefore, she must be knowledgeable, like the rest of us, to have her transferred here."

"So you're telling me, she's advanced. That's why she transferred here, because she's just like you all?"

"Kind of..."

I sigh in relief after Fumikage explained it for me. I honestly didn't know what to say. I was about to say something stupid there but luckily Fumikage answered first.

I silently thanked him by squeezing his hand, looking down to my feet as I clutched my testing folder.

He must've got the message as he squeezed back as well, letting our hands fall back to our sides.

"Very well then, I think the both of you can have an early lunch." Present Mic grins as he winked at the both of us.

"Arigatōgozaimashita." Fumikage bowed a bit and left the desk, I only nodded at the teacher. I went to grab my Ukulele string bag before I went out the room.

My classmates looked at me in annoyance and jealousy, some where even mouthing "Help me." whilst others just rolled their eyes at me.

I chuckle and went to the cafeteria.

-~-~-

In the middle of my second week here in UA, I got called by Nezu... Principal Nezu to meet him at his office.

I have no idea where his office is.

By now, I should know UA well but I still don't.

"Could A-Anyone guide me to the Principal's office..?" I plead but no one seemed to hear me as they all continued to chat with one another. I couldn't ask Fumikage right now because he's too busy doing something important.

I felt a big, strong arm place itself on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up. Shoji looked down at me. It was a bit embarrassing if you would compare our heights.