16 | gOTTA GO FAST!

"Y/N sweetheart, could you answer the phone for me please?" Dad calls from the kitchen as he continued to pour the Ramen noodles into the steaming hot pot. The landline ringing from the background as I watched T.V.

I grumbled but complied to his orders as I muted the T.V and stood up from the couch, groggily making my way to the landline that kept ringing annoyingly. I sighed before I answered the call.

"Hello, Good morning." I lazily start, twirling the rubber of the phone on my fingers.

"Heyyy! This is Ashido. May I speak to Y/N L/N, please?" the familiar voice who introduced themselves as Ashido replied, making me shake my head. "This is Y/N." I say,

"Oh hi! I was wondering if--"

"Ashido, how did you even get my number?" I cut off my classmate before she could say anything else, annoyance laced in my tone as I pondered. Well, how did she get my phone number? "Well I, sorta uh-- asked Tokoyami..!" she replied sheepishly making me let out an "Oh"

"So anyways, Kaminari planned this uhh... how do I say it... Planned this training session with the whole Class 1-A in preparation for the sports festival. He was able to convince the teachers to use the school pool for the afternoon. Wanna come?"

I took the information and processed it slowly, my mind not believing what she just said.

She was inviting me to come with them!?

OMG!

"W-Wait! lemme ask my dad." I screech, putting the phone on hold as I ran to the kitchen where dad was mixing the noodles in the pot.

"Who was that?"

"DAD MY CLASSMATE ASKED ME IF I COULD COME WITH THEM FOR TRAINING AT THE SCHOOL'S POOL THIS AFTERNOON! CAN YOU ALLOW ME PLEASEE!!!!!????"

"Woahh! slow down, this afternoon?"

"YEE!"

"Alrighty then, be back before dinner though."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU!!!!!!" I hug dad, nearly making him let go of the pot and letting the food spill. He chuckles as he ruffled my hair and pushed me away gently

I grinned widely as I ran back to the landline and picked up the phone, pressing the button to unmute myself. "Everyone's coming right?" I asked, twirling the wires once more, "Yep!" Ashido replied.

"I'll meet ya'll there!"

-~-~-

I ended up bringing my sling bag for my Ukulele but not only did it contain my instrument, it also contained some of my clothing I'll wear. I walked to the school, humming to the music that was playing on my headphones.

I wonder what'll everyone wear... for girls, probably a two piece. I mean, they're hero outfits are already showy. That could mean that they'll show off some skin later. For boys... I'm thinking some of them would wear swim suits... or maybe just some swim shorts.

I, on the other hand, will be using a swim suit. Short shorts and a t-shirt for swimming.

I don't like showing off skin :P

I arrived at the gates and entered silently, hearing splashing and laughter on my right.

I followed those sounds as it got louder and louder. Eventually I arrive at the pool area, everyone was already in their swim suits. I ignored how some of the girls actually wore two pieces. They were in the shade, giggling to themselves as they gossiped about some random stuff I couldn't hear properly.