37 | 銃口

Major announcement.

I'm going to be rewriting a few of the old chapters (including the prologue and the book description.)

Things to look forward to:

- a different introduction to the story

- tokoyami disappeared for 1 entire year at the beginning of his 9th year in juniors or basically the year before he entered UA.(plus two and a half months if you include the reader's 8th junior vacation and her first month in being a 9th year)

- a few minor story changes, mainly battles. (but they all still end up the same.)

Overall, you can just remember that toko disappeared for 1 year. Remember that and you won't need to reread the shit im gonna rewrite again.

I'm saying this in the beginning of the chapter because it's going to be mentioned in this one.

(also gurenge cuz why not)

Enjoy.

+++

Wait... Y/N, why are you even thinking about deciding?! you should straight up do it!

Yeah... This is what I wanted from the start; I wanted action. Why would I decline it now after craving for it? This is what I've always dreamed of doing! I wanted to save people. And now, I'm finally going to have an opportunity to.

So, why was I even hesitating?

"Hell yeah, I wanna." I exclaim, as I gripped a fist in front of my chest. A smile of determination and confidence appeared on my face whilst my eyes shined with anticipation. Hawks smiled at my enthusiasm and chuckled. "Ata, girl." he said.

"Very well. Now that you have decided, We need to tell you the details and everything you need to know before you go." Ms. Taru said, whilst she looked down on the clip board she was currently holding... again, when did she get that?

...

-~-~-

"Wakarimasen..."

On top of a tree, a good 20 meters away from the agency, is where Tokoyami sat. Currently, he was furrowing his brows whilst finger combing his hair/feathers. He had his left arm holding his phone onto where his left ear should be. The gothic bird teen sat there on a branch with a confused expression written all over his features.

The number on the line seemed to realize the uncertainty that the teen held.

"Tokoyami-kun... you should calm down. It's pro heroes who said so." a familiar voice came from the phone.

"I know. I am just... flabbergasted. My wits were obliterated and were replaced with this state of stupefaction. I-I..." Tokoyami was rendered speechless because of the events that recently took place earlier. The words kept repeating themselves inside his head; this fact made him more worried about his previous kohai friend.

"I'm sure L/N can handle a puny villain like Claw."

"Yamero. L/N can handle it."

"Well, this is gonna be her first job, then."

He pretty much snapped at that last statement. Unable to control his anger, he resorted into leaving the premises. He would've caused a bigger ruckus if he stayed and had a debate with everyone.