11 | Would you be so Kind?

Fumikage opens up the bus-of-a-door, keeping our conversation as we both entered the room. Me saying "thanks" as he held it open for me and closed it behind me.

"So... tell me, what happened to that rude Science teacher?" Fumikage asked bringing his chair and placed it beside my table, crossing his legs as he looked at me. "Still rude as ever." I reply in an annoyed manner. Fumikage laughed gently.

"Sounds to me that you got yourself in trouble before... What happened?" he asked. I look away for a moment, thinking if I should tell him or not. I decided to just lay it out like its nothing. "He locked me out."

"Pardon?!" Fumikage bursts, not believing what I just said. "What did you mean by that?" he asked, pushing me further.

"Well....... I sorta started it." I reply, giving Fumikage a lopsided grin as I scratched the back of my head, fidgeting with the straps of the guitar bag. The birb boi chuckles.

"Best be careful not to get into any predicaments here."

"I'll try... But that loud guy's getting on my nerves a bit." I reply.

"Most of the class dislikes that individual."

"Who wouldn't?"

"Well, others are trying to persuade his negative demeanor away." he says, eyeing Bakugo's seat for a second before turning back to me.

"It isn't quite working." Fumikage sighed,

"Hey, he's still growing up." I place a hand on his shoulder as he looked at me confusingly. "He's probably in a phase or something." I say, not that confident with my own words. I'm sure he'll change someday.

"Just like how you're in your Emo phase all the time!" I tease, ruffling his feathers a bit before smiling at him smugly. He only grumbles in response as he fixes his look. "Not an emo." he says again. More annoyed.

"Yeahhh... An emo." I wink. Making him sigh at me.

He stayed silent, looking around the room. There were only a few students in here. The ones that were usually not the talkative type, from my observation.

Upon scanning the room, Fumikage's red eyes land on my guitar bag.

"How's your music doing?" He asks, picking up the bag.

"Fine."

"Just fine?" he unzips the bag and brings out the guitar. He placed the bag on my table then trailed the smooth texture of the wooden guitar.

He plucked some strings, checking if it was perfectly tuned. Which it was.

"Would you be so kind and play for me?" Fumikage requests, handing me over the guitar. I nod, "Sure." as I took the guitar of his hands and positioned it on my lap.

"Any song requests?"

"Play what you are comfortable with."

"Okay."

-~-~-

Cover by: Josephine Alexandra
Sub 2 her channel.
I don't own this.
-~-~-

Immedietly after I finished playing, sparks were heard all around me. I looked up at the source of the sparks and found out that those weren't sparks.