27 | Surprise!

"Tokoyami," All Might stood proudly in front of the birb boi, both of them were standing on a copper platform that elevated them from the ground. Fumikage kept his gaze steady as he looked up at the number 1 pro hero. 

"Congratulations on placing third, I'm positive you'll become a great hero soon." All Might whispers, pulling the bird headed boy into his embrace. Fumikage was startled by his actions and stiffened up. He quickly hid his surprised expression with a normal poker face. Yeah, a bird doing a poker face sounds right. 

He stood still when All Might pulled away and, the hero's smile shined brightly. 

Once All Might left his platform, I swore I could notice the birb boi sweating. Almost as if he's internally screaming. 

All Might jumped up to my right where Bakugo stood... er-- 

tied to a large stone with heavy metal restraints on both his hands along with a mask that covered up his mouth.

His glare was piercing yet funny, his brows were down to the point where it touched his noes. His voice was muffled but still a bit loud. 

"Bakugo, you shouldn't be like that. Give yourself some credit! You placed second." All Might said, chuckling, as he put a hand on Bakugo's shoulder, to which he vigorously shook off. 

I'm pretty sure he's saying "FUCK YOU!" to the pro hero right now. 

All Might sighed but smiled, "Better luck next time though." he teased, making the blondie's glare more intense than it already was. 

The number 1 pro hero jumped from Bakugo's silver platform and into my gold one. I was sitting down casually as I fiddled with my headphones, trying to find a good song as I watched  him. 

"L/N." he stated, coming towards my little figure. He bent down to his knees and stroked my hair with a hand, I smiled a bit at him. "Congratulations on achieving first place." he said, pulling me into an embrace that I actually returned. "Thanks!" I giggled, patting his big back. 

"It's no doubt that you'll be a great hero soon, You've already saved someone actually. It's also not impossible for you to overcome me as well." he said truthfully, my eyes widen as he pulls away.

"Psh, as if I could. You're pro, I'm not." I said, giggling again. 

He just grinned and stood back up, placing a medal on my hands. 

Pizza, Here I come!

-~-~-

"Congratulate each other for the achievements you've all accomplished. Class is dismissed." Mr. Aizawa said lazily, putting half of his body inside his sleeping bag as he watched us gather up our things

"Congrats Bakugo! I knew you'd do well!" Kirishima exclaimed, accompanied by the other students beside him. "Tch! I don't care." Bakugo growled as he picked up his bags and left. Kirishima smiled, doing the same "Wait up!" he yelled.

"Congrats N/N!" Ashido and some of the other girls went up to my desk as I fixed up my guitar. "Thanks." I said, giving them all a grin.

They smiled back at me and left the room, some of them patted my back before they left. I chuckled a bit.

"Nice job, L/N." one of Shoji's hands say, one messing up my hair as the other stuck a tongue at me. I giggled. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood." I said, pushing the hand away from my head.

"See you next week." the white haired dude said as he waved at me. I waved back as well as he left the room.

I can't wait for the pizza.