30 | Trains

"Clothes?"

"Check."

"School Stuff?"

"Check."

"Charger?"

"Check."

"Toilet stuff?"

"Check....."

"Headphones?"

"Around my neck."

"Phone?"

"In my pocket."

"Your hero costume?"

"Inside this green case." I said as I shook a small suitcase, with the UA symbol printed in a green font, on my right hand whilst I gripped a luggage on my left. My guitar was around my shoulders. Dad sighs gently and puts the list down on the table before heading to me from across the room. He swiftly fixed my collar and patted my hair that mom tied.

I could already sense his anxiousness about this. He's probably afraid of something wrong that'll happen.

"Relax dad. It's only for a week." I smiled gently at dad before giving him a hug. "I know... It's just, what if something bad happens?"

"I'll figure it out. Don't worry." I reassured,

Mom watched as dad and I hugged each other, she was in the doorway with a gentle smile on her face. "It's unfair isn't it?" Mom said as she slowly went towards the two of us after we parted.

"I've finally got back home and this time you're the one leaving." She said sadly as she gave me another hug.

"I'll be back before you guys know it." I said with a grin.

"We love you, Song bird!"

-~-~-

"Is everyone finally here?" Mr. Aizawa's sleepy yet loud voice calls everyone's attention. Currently, we're all at the terminal. We've already bought the tickets and cards we need to enter our specific train.

Everyone had already picked the hero they're going to intern with; some of them didn't need to ride the train but were still present because it was planned to meet up here before we all part ways.

My classmates and I gathered around our homeroom teacher before yelling out a "Yes, sensei."

"Good, I want you all to behave well while you're at your internships. Please listen and obey your hero's orders." Mr. Aizawa said strictly, eyeing each and everyone of us with a finger pointed out. "I don't want to hear complaints that you guys didn't do well." He repeated.

"If your hero lost their interest in you, you'll have a hard time finding an agency when you finish the hero course." He continued.

"Yes, sensei!" Everyone replied again.

"Alright, get ready to leave; the first few trains come in five minutes." He announced.

According to my ticket, my train will arive 15 minutes later, so I still have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the music flowing on my headphones.

Just before I lift them up to my ears, a big pink alien squeezed me into a bear hug.

"My train's coming soon. I'll see you next week. Text me whenever you can, okay?!" Ashido squealed excitedly as she spun me around. I patted her head and gave out a weak "Okay."

When finally she put me down, Uraraka and Jiro approached me. "When's your train coming?" Uraraka asked.

"in 15 minutes." I answered, "Mine arrives in 10 minutes." She said; she was almost as hyper as Ashido.