21 | Took the lead!

"TODOROKI, YOU SUCK!!!!" 

I immedietly bring up my headphones and blast music to my ears, The song was pretty dope and it was enough to fuel me up with power. I jump out of the ice restraining my feet and punch the big chunk in front of the starting line into oblivion, using my other hand to block my eyes as shards of ice exploded in front of me. 

I ran, my speed increasing gradually as I tried to catch up with Todoroki. 

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! DID YOU SEE HOW L/N BROKE THAT HUUUGE CHUNK OFF LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!?!?

The crowd went wild as they watched us students ramble, 

HOWEVER, IT ALSO SET THE OTHER STUDENTS FREE!

I mentally cursed as I realised my mistake. Now the others have a chance to catch up with us! 

I was about to overtake Todoroki, he was rudely sending ice blocks to me as if he was trying to slow me down. But all I did was use my left hand to block the cold objects, they stumble to the ground and become obstacles for the ones behind us.

"Nice try!" I exclaim, running beside Todoroki as I overtook him. 

Then suddenly, Iida dashed in front of the both of us without looking back. 

WOW! L/N JUST OVERTOOK TODOROKI... HER BEING 1ST FOR JUST A SECOND BEFORE IIDA TAKES THE LEAD!

Bullshit.

I glare at Todoroki before running insanely fast to catch up with Iida.

The nervousness from before was all washed away. I was hyped, I wanted to win this. Not just for the pizza now but also for the feeling of accomplishment. I wanted to show everyone that I could also be on top, even though I'm basically the youngest.

I really hope I get a lot of applications from this because I'm now going to try my hardest. Also to impress mum, I hope she's proud...

and uh... to impress Fumikage too.

I ran after Iida, who stopped for some reason.

I looked forward and saw a giant robot standing up from the ground. It was blocking our way and 

It was about to slam its hand towards us. 

I screeched and side-stepped quickly. Barely avoiding the blow it launched at me and Iida. 

AND NOW, AOYAMA AND TOKOYAMI TAKES THE LEAD! THANKS TO THEIR QUIRKS!

Just after present mic said that, a lot of students swarmed passed me. That included Iida as he tried to avoid the robot, I watch him successfully bypass the thing. 

I was falling behind, I need to place at least 45th. I would still get a chance to place number one in this event if I do. 

I quickly jumped up high just as I reached the beat drop of the song. I grinned as my hair flew in every direction. 

I propel my left hand back, and launch it towards the robot swiftly.

Direct hit on the head.