32 | Open Windows

F/D = Favourite Drink

+++

"Shit Y/N, why the fuck are you thinking about that?!" I silently screamed to a pillow on the queen-sized bed. My cheeks were practically on fire as my mind was filled with thoughts of me and the guy sleeping in the same bed together.

Every thought that crossed my mind made my face sink deeper into the pillow.

What if he was okay with sleeping together? Imagine if he just wanted to use me as his pillow. What would it feel like if I were to cuddle a bird? It would probably be the same as hugging a normal human but with feathers.

OMG! Imagine if he was spooning me, that would probably be heaven right there, and I'd probably go to hell because of thinking about it. How would it feel if he caressed my back while playing with my hair? What's his body temperature like? Does he snore? What sleeping position does he normally use?

What's his siz--

"NO FOR GOD'S SAKE!" My scream was muffled by the pillow; by now, my whole face was as bright as literal a tomato. "Just stop thinking!" I muttered into the pillow, silently thanking the gods that Tokoyami didn't hear my screams.

But--

No!

Again, maybe he'd be okay with it? Maybe he'd like to try to sleep with me?

Please! We're frickin 13!

Turning 14!

NO!

A knock on the door was enough to draw me out of my flushed state, but it brought me into a panicked state instead. I quickly brought the pillow down and stood up and basically flew to my luggage with the speed of light. I proceeded to pretend fixing my stuff as the door opened, just in time, to reveal Fumikage with his black jacket draped across his neck.

He looked at me weirdly before observing what the room had to give us. Eventually, he placed his calculating eyes on the queen-sized bed, making me wince that goes unnoticed.

He cleared his throat.

"You want me to take the couch?" He asked.

All the remaining thoughts(lewd and not) shattered right before my eyes as I looked at him.

That was anticlimactic.

"Sure..." I trailed off as I looked back at the luggage I was working with. My left brain sighed in relief while my right brain cried in grief as I continued to now truly fix my belongings.

-~-~-

"Greetings, Y/N. They prepared dinner for us." Fumikage peaked through the door after knocking. I looked up from my phone and muttered a quick "okay." as I got out of the surprisingly very comfortable bed.

I pondered slightly on why they would serve us food. What did they even made or ordered? Wait, do we have to pay them for this?

B r u h

I stood up and grabbed my charger and charged my phone on the socket beside the small table holding a lamp. I placed my phone on the floor and yawned as I walked out of the room.