That night

Trinity was a normal 14 year old. Anyone could see her and just as easily forget about her. She was quite the beauty in her own way but she saw herself as nothing special. She was a 5'5 blonde girl with mid length ringlets and plush pink lips. Just like any normal teenage girl she had issues but none of them being serious in her own eyes.

She had always been happy with her life. She had friends. She had parents. She had money of her own to spend and a good, stable job. She had always kept good grades. She never really wanted much more than what she already had.

One night she was walking home from hanging out with friends at the mall. Being the good girl she was she had made sure she'd be home at least 45 minutes early if there were no detours. Unfortunately that was just enough time for her parents to not notice her disappearing for 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes the worst imaginable thing happened to poor defenseless Trinity... In those 30 minutes she was dragged into an alley slammed into a wall and brutally assaulted.

In those 30 minutes Trinity was crying much to hard to even think about looking at her assailants face to be able to identify the man. Not that she would have had much luck with  seeing anything in the darkness of the alley, let alone the fact that the man wore a mask covering his entire face. As this all went down Trinitys phone was consistently ringing and buzzing due to calls and dozens of messages being sent by her best friend who was continually becoming more and more concerned over the lack of response from the girl.

Trinity wanted so badly to reply to him knowing only one person whould be texting her at this time in the evening. She wanted to call him for help but he lived to far away to be any aid and her hands were tightly restrained above her head by one of the man's strong hands, the other being used to cover her mouth. She whimpered helplessly into the man's hand from pain having already been kicked twice for screaming.

After around 15 minutes of fighting and trying desperately to free herself she went limp and just stood against the wall sobbing silently. She resigned herself to the depressing knowledge that there was nothing she could do. The man was much to strong for her to fight off.

She closed her eyes and just waited for the man to stop. Waited to stop feeling the dirtiest she'd ever felt, wanting to claw off her own skin or just simply crawl into a hole a die.

It felt as if her world was ending and yet this scenario felt never ending. She wonder how something so awful could happen to anyone, let alone her. What had she ever done to deserve such cruelty.

At some point she must have blacked out cause when she came to she was on the ground in the alley clothes slightly ripped and exhausted. She slowly stood up and did her best to straighten her clothes. Her breath shaking as she stumbled out of the alley Trinity was glad for the empty street in front of her. Glancing at her phone she saw it was only 8:45 and she still had an hour and 15 minutes to get home if she wanted to be home before her "parents." She pushed her phone back into the pocket of her shorts and continued walking home.

When she got home it was still only 8:50 so she quickly went up to her room and grabbed some clothes for after the shower she was about to take. Pealing off her clothes she decided to toss them into the trash instead of the hamper. Turning the faucet she let the water from the shower head burn her skin. She had turned the water onto the 'massage' setting in hopes that maybe the higher pressure could wash away the discusting feeling that penetrated deep into her bones.

Knowing she'd already been in the shower for well over two and a half hours in attempts to scrub the feeling of the man's touch off of her skin Trinity stepped out of the shower. She quickly dried herself  to avoid seeing the bruises that roamed her body in the mirror, dressing just as quickly.

She climbed into her bed and burrowed deep within her warm duvet. Curling herself up into a tight little ball she drifted off into a restless sleep not even noticing when her "parents" came in and check to see if she was asleep being nun the wiser of the events of that night nor did she notice the 70 messages and 15 missed calls from a very worried Chris.