Doctor appointment

Following Wednesday

After talking with Sarah going to school became alot easier. With out Sarah egging on the rumors they were finally able to die down somewhat. Of course that was also because Sarah was now defending Trinity and telling everyone that she made it all up. Even if they didn't believe her Sarah was scary enough that people wouldn't mess with her knowing the girl wasn't against knocking someone out.

With out all the distracting whispers Trinity felt like she was doing better in in her classes as well. Trinity still wondered why no teachers had gotten involved with how obvious the other students were being about bullying her but she didn't care enough to comment.

After hearing about all that had been happening at school Mr. and Mrs. Cartwrite felt it best that Sarah walk Trinity to and from school (witch she was very happy about) and also that she was grounded for a month(she wasn't as happy about this part but knew it was fair.)

The Cartwrites's also insisted on scheduling a doctors appointment for Trinity this afternoon. Trinity was glad for a way to check on the now almost noticable baby bump but also scared for reasons she herself couldn't even understand. She guessed it was the fear of something being wrong but she wasn't sure that was all it was.

Luckily Sarah and the Cartwrites's would be there for her this time. but what about next time? She wondered. Would Chris go with me? Or would I still have the Cartwrites's take me? I think I'd rather a females presence but the only person I really want to be there is someone I've never even met. She thought frowning down at the desk she was sitting at.

"Is there something the matter miss Dotson?" The teacher asked from the front noticing the girl not paying attention to the lesson.

Realizing the teacher was referring to her Trinity quickly replied with little shake of her head." N-no ma'am"

"Alright just make sure your paying attention please" the teacher said turning back to the board.

"Yes ma'am" Trinity said starting to take notes again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The appointment

"Sarah?" Trinity said quietly.

"Ya Trin?" The girl asked looking over at her.

"Why am I so nervous?" She asked looking down at her shaking hands.

"Well for one this is kinda nerve-racking for two you've always hated doctors so that might have a part in the nerves to" Sarah said taking one of the blondes hands in hers adding, "Hey, it's okay I'll be right beside you through the whole thing alright?"

"A-alright..." Trinity said feeling only a little bit better. "Where's my phone I need to text Chris and tell him whats going on." She said looking for her phone.

"It's in your backpack like it always is after school" Sarah said handing her the bag and trying to calm her down.

"Oh right..." Trinity said pulling out her phone and beginning to text Chris.

Blondyberry

Hey~

It's been a few days so I figured I'd give you an update on my life currently.

Chrisy boo

Mmkay

It's about time lol