Trevor pt.1

It had been a pretty uneventful day since the incident in the morning. After Chris had left the house, well ran from the house Trinity had gotten ready for work eaten breakfast and called Chris to see when he had to be at work.

"I don't have to work till 2. Why?" He had said confused.

"Great! Now get your ass back over here by 12 so you can take me to work. Id rather not freeze to death on my way to work." She said before hanging up.

On the drive to work she had told him that she would need a ride the following weekend as well and he had agreed to take her.

Monday morning at school Trinity bumped into someone who seemed familiar but she couldn't place his name. She brushed it off apologising and continuing to her class. The same thing continued untill Thursday when she finally recognized him.

"Hey your name was Trevor right? Your the one who was flirting with me at the store last weekend." She said after he had bumped into her causing her to drop her books.

"Huh? Oh yeah you finally remembered!"he said grinning. "So where's that boyfriend of yours?"

"What? Ohhhhhhhhhh you mean Chris right? Nah he's not my boyfriend he's just an old friend and he's already graduated highschool." She said giggling at the assumption.

"Oh so your single then?" He said a smirk appearing on his face.

"I-I guess so? Why does that even matter though?" She said tilting her head to the side.

"Cause... If your single then I've got a chance with you" he said winking as his smirk got even more smug.

"Yeah okay" she said rolling her eyes. "Do you even remember my name?" She asked challengingly.

"It started with a T right?" He said earning an eyebrow raise from her.

"I'm just kidding Trinity. I wrote it on my arm after you and your bo- your friend left.

"Well color me impressed." She said clearly amused at the effort he had put in remembering her name and in getting her attention. Though she could live without the few times he had accidentally knocked her to the ground while trying to discreatly brush shoulders with her.

"It's a very nice color" He said winking again.

"Okay first we need to become friends before anything else." She said matter-of-factly.

"Alright what else?" He said cute grin returning to his face.

"You gotta stop winking bro it's kinda creepy" she said laughing when his face fell.

"S-sorry" he said lowering his head.

"Awe your so cute!" She said pinching his cheek. "Anyways I gotta get to class bye!" She said starting to walk away.

"W-wait!" Trevor said chasing after her.

"What?" She said stopping and turning back to face him.

"Uh let me walk you to class?" He said blushing a little.

"Yeah okay. By the way what happened to Mr. Matcho-make-you ditch-your-friends-cause-I'm-cooler?" Trinity asked teasingly mimicking his voice on the last part.

"Geez do I really sound like that?" he said looking at her seeming annoyed with himself for sounding so arrogant.

"Yup yup. Anyways this is my class bye~!" She said turning into the classroom.

He had met her outside of her class room after class was over and ended up walking with her to all her classes annoying Sarah in the process. Everytime she would come to walk with Trinity to their shared classes (since Trinity was extremely smart in math and language arts) she would find her best friend preoccupied by some kind of random conversation with a boy she'd come to know as one of the schools under the radar fuck boys.