Unwanted feelings

As Trinity lie awake in bed she got on a game she played called Game of sultan's. She found herself in the local chat often whenever she would get bored and at work. She had many friends on the server and liked to see herself as someone whom everyone liked.

She was talking to people in game until around three when people started going to bed. ( Per her instructions for most) And found herself having quite a strange conversation.

Well okay then... Trinity thought to herself laughing quietly at the ridiculousness of the conversation.

Some time later she was talking to someone else when she was told to look up some terrifying spiders.

Welp I'm never sleeping again. She thought glancing around. I mean it's almost 4  so another hour and I can wake Chris up and hopefully we'll be able to talk about what I heard last night.

She spent the next hour reading on various apps including, webtoons, webcomics, and ofc here favorite Wattpad. She got so in-grossed in a Wattpad story that it was already 5:30 when she finally stopped reading.

Yawning as she got up Trinity knocked on Chris's door hoping he would be up.

"Come in..." Came the groggy reply from the other side of the door.

Walking in Trinity saw that Chris had yet to get out of bed.

"Hey..." She said walking over and seating herself at the foot of his bed.

"Good morning. How was your date last night?" He asked sitting up.

"What you mean you didn't asked Trevor last night during your little heart to heart?" She asked rolling her eyes a bit before adding, "It was great other than the fact that I wasnt allowed on any rides."

"Why not?" Chris asked sounding a little mad.

"Uh duhhh I'm pregnant? Remember that?" She replied voice packed full of annoyance. "Surprised you didn't tell Trevor in attempts to scare him off last night." She added nonchalantly.

Chris froze eyes wide,apparently having just understood her earlier words. "How long where you awake?" He asked voice shaking.

"The whole conversation." She said blankly.

"So you know about-" he asked before she cut him off.

"Your not so unrequited feelings for me? Yeah and I also know that it would never work and even if I were older I don't think that I would even try giving us a shot for fear of loosing this wonderful friendship that we have. I like you too but us being together isn't exactly legal. Tho I'm not sure how that works with people who date other people who are a year older then them. I mean there's a whole year there that an 18 year old is dating a 17 year old and 17 is still a minor so that law sucks ass either way but I digress. Me and you just  wouldn't work... There to much history there. A-and besides I'm with Trevor now and I...I really like him. So I'm sorry for how selfish I'm being by saying this but please try to push down your feelings for me. I really don't think I could handle it if things changed between us because of this. And if you do show your feelings towards me your gonna make it really hard for me to keep convincing myself that I'm happy with Trevor."

All Chris could do in reaction was slowly blink  his wide eyes as if trying to see if what had just happened was real. 

"Oh man I just said alot of things I only wanted to imply but I guess the universe wanted everything out in the open." Trinity said laughing nervously.

"You like me back?" Chris said still not believing his own ears.

" Oh my freaking god Chris! Was that seriously all you got out of that?! And I'm pretty sure I mad that perfectly clear but that's not even the point I was trying to make!" Trinity shouted extremely annoyed at the fact that Chris was acting like an average teenager who'd just been confessed to.
" Your acting like a 7th grader would when a girl's talking to them. Only see one part of what she says! GROW UP CHRIS! I SAID I LIKED YOU BUT I ALSO SAID IT WOULD NEVER WORK! AND THAT I WOULDN'T EVEN TRY IT EVEN IF I WAS OLDER CAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YOU!" She continued trying to get her point across.

Apparently she had failed cause the next thing she knew Chris's lips where on her own. The worst part is...she kissed him back with just as much passion. No scratch that. The real worst part was how she followed him backwards when he started to pull away lengthening the kiss but a few more seconds. Luckily that gave her enough time to realize what she was doing causing her to quickly pull away.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She snapped both angry at him for kissing her and at herself for kissing back. " YOU KISSED ME! WHY?" she asked angrily.

" I kissed you to see what would happen..." He said with his hand on his lips sounding utterly distracted. " I didn't expect you to kiss me back..."

"So what? You expected me to push away the guy I just admitted to having feelings for? Unwanted feelings but feelings none the less. That's not how things work Chris." She snapped with a lot less anger. She hoped he hadn't heard the crack in her voice at the end. Hoped that maybe he was to distracted to of heard it.

"I'm sorry..." He said obviously having heard her voice crack causing his voice to crack as well.

"Holy shit that was my first kiss and you took it... My first kiss was with my best friend..." She said realization hitting her. " I swear to good Chris if this happens again-"

"It won't I promise." He said cutting her off. Afterwards adding quietly  "Not unless you want it to."

"No! Stop it! You can't say shit like that! That's the problem! If what just happened changes anything and I mean anything between us or happens again I'm moving back in with Sarah. Got it?" She said storming out of the room and pausing to turn and look at him for that last part.

"Yeah... I got it." He said dejection coating each word.

"I'm just gonna have Trevor take me to school today and probably now on." Trinity said quietly before quickly disappearing into her room.

"I thought you didn't want anything to change..." Chris said to himself knowing she couldn't hear him since she had already closed her bedroom door.

What he didn't know was that the the second the door was closed she had slid down it to sit on the floor. Burying her face in her arms that she had rapped around her knees and she cried. She texted Trevor the new arrangements and got dressed then she laid on hear bed and cried some more adding to her exhaustion. She practically cried until Trevor came to pick her up.