Another note

The next weekend

It had been a good week at school. Trinity and Trevor had become closer and the bullies had left her alone completely. She didn't realize it yet but she was slowly distancing herself away from Sarah just like Trevor had suggested.

It was a Saturday and work had been going normally all day so when Trinity found another note in her bag when she went to clock out she nearly started crying right then and there.

She shoved it back in her pocket and took out her phone when it rang.

"Yeah?" She said not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hey! You gone with work yet?" A guys voice asked from the phone.

"Yeah what's up Trev?" She asked walking to stand outside.

"Well I was wondering if you'd have dinner with me?" He said and she could sense his usual grin from the way his voice sounded.

"You askin me on a date?" She said mock suspicion in her voice.

"Yes." He said confidently before adding in a way less confident voice, "u-unless you don't want it to be then it'll just be two friends hanging out."

Giggling at his nervousness she said "Sure but you got a car? Cause I've been on my feet all day and I'm not walking anywhere." She said with a smirk walking over to Chris and his car when she saw him.

"Of course! I would carry you if I didn't." He said adding quietly, "thank god I do though."

Stopping dead in her tracks she stood in front of Chris's car staring at the ground with narrowed eyes. "Did you just indirectly call me fat?" she growled out.

Missing how mad she sounded Trevor replied jokingly, "Yup. Whatchu gonna do about it~?"

Gripping her phone tightly she said, "You know what? Fuck you and your date." Then hung up on him without giving him a chance to react.

After she finally got in the car she threw her phone into the floor board.
Chris turned to her with a curious and worried look on his face.

"What happened?" He asked starting the car still glancing over at her every few seconds as he pulled out of the parking space.

She was silent for a couple minutes before she sighed and looked out the window and started talking. "He wanted to have dinner and go on a date or whatever and we were joking around but then he basically called me fat..." She said with a pout and tears in her eyes.

"Am I fat Chris? Is this stupid baby making me fat? I-i don't want to be fat... I'm already ugly and now if I get fat then even Trevor's gonna stop liking me and I'm gonna have to raise this kid by myself and then the kid will probably leave me to and then I'll die sad and alone." She said starting to cry half way through.

"Oh honey no" Chris said putting his arm around her shoulders and hugging her while still steering with the other. "You are beautiful even with a baby bump and your not fat okay. If anyone in this car is fat its me" he said causing her to laugh a little. " But you know I'd never leave you to raise that kid alone right? Ill be right here by your side through the whole journey."

"No you won't... Everyone leaves" she said sniffling. "And besides I want you to be able to find a girl and make a family of your own with out being tied down by me and my baby baggage."

Looking hurt he turned to her (they at a red light). " Not everyone leaves...I never did, and don't refer to your baby as baggage. You have something beautiful growing in you."

"But you did leave. When you got adopted... I know it wasn't your choice but it still happened and I was still left alone for that month before the Dotson's adopted me." She said silent tears falling down her face.

Looking around she sighed seeing they had arrived at the Cartwrights
house. She started to get out but turned back around when she felt a hand on her wrist.

"Hey you cancelled your plans with Trevor right?" Chris asked her while pulling her back into the car to sit.

"Yeah why?" She said sighing.

"How bout you go inside put down your stuff and change if you want then come back out here and we'll hang out tonight instead? That way I can show you my place and maybe we can start moving some of your stuff in the we can get takeout. How's that sound?" He asked smiling over at her.

"That...that sounds like exactly what I need right now. Plus we gotta start moving my stuff at some point before the baby bump gets so big that I'm not even able to move stuff. Well I mean before I'm not allowed." She said grinning then getting lost in thought.

"You wanna take off tomorrow so we can get everything done now?" Chris asked having no intention of letting her move stuff but knowing she'd at least want to be there to tell him how to set up the room.

"Uh ya sure lemme just go change then we can start moving things." She said turning to go inside.

"You might want to ask the Cartwrite's if we can use the truck since my car can't really take much stuff." Chris called after her.

"How bout you come do that while I get changed and start packing the things I unpacked." She said turning around and waiting for him to get out of his car before turning back around and going inside, holding the door for him when he got there.

"Right" he said going into the living room behind her.

"Hey Chris needs to ask you a favor bye!" She said before turning and running upstairs.

Stopping when she felt the new note in her hoodie pocket.

"Don't forget who you belong to Bitch. I see you playing with both those boys and I don't like it.

-Lover boy

Putting on the desk by the other one she told herself not to freak out and went back to changing. After she changed she started packing her things.

As she was taking one of her porcelain unicorns to a box she nearly dropped it due to a very angry Sarah yelling from downstairs.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me the friend you were going to live with was Chris?! Why didn't you tell me it was a fucking guy in general! I don't approve of this! Your not leaving! I won't allow it! Your just gonna stay here and I'll take care of you! You need a female to help you with all the pregnancy stuff anyways! There that's a good reason! Your not leaving!" Sarah said seeming to have decided her words were final.

"Aha no. I'm going to live with Chris. You cant drive me to appointments cause I don't trust your driving and I don't want to be a burden to your parents anymore then I already have been. I'll call you when ever I need a female. Plus I'll kill you if you don't visit often anyways." Trinity said as she walked down the stairs.

"Did they say yes" she said turning to Chris.

"Mmhmm" he said walking over to her.

"Then let's go before it starts getting dark" she said turning and going back up stairs.

"Wait right there young lady" Mr. Cartwrite said looking up at her. "There was a condition on use letting you use the truck."

"What was it?" She asked turning to go up the last few steps.

"Your not allowed to lift anything" Mrs. C said coming into view.

"What? No! It's my stuff! I should be allowed to help! I can't let him do it all by himself!" She said exasperatedly.

"You can and you will." Mr. C said sternly.

"Honey your pregnant we can't let you move anything heavy. Besides I'm making him help." Mrs. C said gesturing to her husband.

Sighing Trinity sat down on the steps knowing no matter how much she protested Mrs. C wouldn't relent. So instead of helping with moving stuff she spent her time fretting about them possibly breaking stuff.

After about the third trip up the stairs Chris asked Mr. Cartwrite to hold on since he needed to talk to Trinity about something.

After pulling her into a different room he turned and looked at her with worry, fear, and a hint of aggravation in his eyes. Taking something out of his pockets he held them up asking, "What the hell are these Trinity?"