What ever you want baby

"When the song come on let me see ya get gone, Baby mama's this yo song
Been pregnant for way too long (too long)
Now tell the DJ turn it on. " Trinity sang along with her phone as she danced around the kitchen.

"What the hell... one week you can barely walk and now your doing this? I cant even move enough to dance like that!" Chris complained as he watched her dance.

"One because your a lazy ass two because shes happy that she will be rid of those two shes a girl and girls are resilient and shes happy that shell be getting those two boulders that are currently growing inside of her out within two weeks. " Sarah said as she got up to dance with her pulling Blake up with her.

"Ouch..." Chris muttered as he stood up and took Trinitys hand and danced with her.

"Well... Now I just feel left out." Trevor complained as he looked down at his phone.

"Well where is whats his face anyways?" Blake asked as he spun Sarah then switched partners with Chris. "Hey~ baby mama."

"Why hello biceps Blake." Trinity replied with a smile.

"Not sure I like your pet names!" Sarah called over her shoulder.

"Get used to it Auntie Sarah." Trinity teased.

"It our dynamic, its just the way things are." Blake added with a shrug.

"Fineeeeee~ but do I get to call Chris pet names to?-" Sarah asked before Trinity instantly responded with a quick "no!"

Realizing her to quick response she added "its not your dynamic. Your dynamic is you hitting and intimidating him."

"Oh that counts? I think ill stick to that then! Though you kinda made me seem like a bully just now with your description... " Sarah said with a pout at the last part.

"You are a bully!" Chris said in a slightly whinny voice.

"Awe you poor mistreated big baby. " Trinity said moving Sarah way so that she could coddle him.

"What are you his mother?" Sarah muttered playfully.

"What?" Trinity asked stepping back quickly after realizing what she was doing and how awkward Chris seemed about it.

"Oh hush! Its just her maternal instincts kicking in dumbasses so you can chill Chris." Trevor teased from his seat across the room.

" I-I am chill. I-I dont know what you mean." Chris muttered before walking off.

"Where you going?" Trinity asked as she turned her music down and went to sit with Trevor.

"Tooooo go get ice cream?" Chris answered sounding unsure.

"No your not. Your going go get me some buttercream frosting filled mini red velvet cupcakes. " Trinity corrected.

"Ok... Alright bye! Ill be back in a bit! Hopefully whats his face shows up at some point. " He said grabbing his wallet and keys and waving a hand at Trevor on the last part.

"His name isnt whats his face! Its... What was it again? Author go back and reread your own work to see if you even gave him a name in the fist place!" Trevor snapped into thin air.

"Wha?????" All three of the others questioned.

"Oh my freaking gawd... Are you self aware?! That is so cewl!!!! Also dont talk to me like that! I MADE YOU! Love Ya Byeeee~" an annoying feminine voice said sounding like it was everywhere and no where at the same time.

"What the... Actual fuck?????" Chris asked looking shell shocked as the others. Well except for Trevor. The little brat didnt even seemed fazed.

"Ah! She listened his name is...wait what? You dont remember ever naming him? What the hell woman?! Sigh... thinking of one now might be good. Oh. Steve? Are you serious? No not Steve thats so basic and we dont do basic. Ohhhhh Leon. I likey and thats the point so there we go! Your not useless after all!" Trevor said shaking his fists at the sky.