Sleepover

Chris's pov

Once he arrived at the Cartwrite's home Chris turned off the car and went around to the other side. He carefully opened the door and unbuckled Trinity trying not to wake her. Picking her up bridal style she groaned and nuzzled herself into his chest.

Smiling at how cute she was he tenderly walked up to the Cartwrite's front door trying not to jostle Trinity around to much in the process. As he reached it he decided ringing the bell would be better since knocking on the door might wake the girl in his arms.

A few minutes after he rang the bell the door flew open to reveal an angry Mrs. Cartwrite ready to give who ever disturbed her sleep an ear full.

"What the he-" she started then saw Chris with a blissfully asleep Trinity in his arms and she clamped her hand over her own mouth.

"Where's her room at?" Chris whispered in a low voice causing Trinity to nuzzle herself even closer to him.

"Aweeee so cute." Mrs. Cartwrite cooed. "Come on its right this way. Carful with her when going up the stairs. Hers is the room at the end of the hall on the right."

"Alright gotcha." Chris said starting up the steps gingerly.

"Oh and Chris?"

"Yes ma'am" he said turning to look at her from a few steps up.

"Your welcome to stay the night. Seeing as I doubt you'll be able to get away from that grip she has on your shirt with out waking her. Just no funny business alright." She said chuckling and turning back to her room.

"Thank you ma'am." He said glancing down at the vice like grip Trinity had on his shirt in her sleep.

"Mmhmm" was the only response that came before Mrs. Cartwrite closed her bedroom door.

Continuing up the stairs Chris cringed when one of the floor boards creaked. Looking down at the beauty sleeping in his arms he let out a releved breath seeing she hadn't stirred. Once he reached the top of the stairs Chris looked around.

Seeing one door on the right was slightly open and had light coming from under it he assumed it was Sarah's room. Walking further down the hall he opened the last door on the right and smiled when seeing a room set up exactly how Trinity had always talked about.

His smile faded and was soon replaced by a frown upon realizing that the girl in most the photos around the room weren't Trinity. Looking closer he saw the two had a shocking resemblance to each other but Trinity didn't have a sister so who was this girl? I'll ask her when she wakes up. He thought to himself. Feeling Trinity shift in his arms and remembering the fact that he was still holding her he set her down on the bed gently.

Mrs. Cartwrite was right when she said he wouldn't be able to escape her grip, and trust me he tried. He tried pulling each finger off, wiggling the fabric from her grip, blowing on her face so that she'd let go to scratch it, but nothing worked and anytime he would see her stirring he would stop immediately. At one point he even considered taking off the shirt all together but he didn't have an undershirt on and it would be hella akward leaving the Cartwrite's house shirtless. So instead he just moved her over and lied down beside her cuddling her to himself. He chuckled a bit when feeling her move closer and hearing her hum in contempt.

Slowly he fell asleep smiling at the warmth coming off her body and transferring to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day
Trinitys pov

It had been strange waking up to herself wraped around something. Even stranger when she realized it was a someone. Looking up she had seen Chris's face sleeping peacefully inches from hers.

After pealing herself off of him she shook him awake remembering he had work today but not being sure of when he needed to be there by.

"Hmm? Oh hey kitten." He said in a low voice full of evident grogginess.

"Wow your morning voice has changed alot" Trinity had said ignoring the nick name." Oh yeah get out of my room and go home. You have work today right? You should go get ready."

"Mkay" he said getting up and opening the door only to quickly close it again.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said glancing over at him while picking out clothes similar to yesterday's.

"Uh ummm." He stuttered out before being interrupted.

"WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL IS A GUY DOING IN YOUR ROOM TRINITY?!" came the voice of a very angry Sarah from right outside her bedroom door.

" Oh.... That's what's wrong." Trinity said laughing.

"Come on you big baby I protect you from the scawy gurl" she said grabbing Chris's hand and leading him out of the room.

"I'm going to kill him" Sarah said calmly when they reached where she was blocking the hall way.

"Your mom gave him permission" I said not really sure if it was true or not untill I saw Chris nodding in my peripheral vision.

"Really? Wait is that...Chris?" Sarah said realization dawning on her.

"Well who the hell else would I not freak out about being in my room?!" Trinity snapped pissed off at the fact that Sarah had though she just had some random dude in her room.

"Right...sorry. But still! You!" She said turning to Chris only to see him hide behind Trinity." Care to explain the reasoning for your little sleepover?! What possible reason can you come up with that I won't kill you for?" She said trying to look intimidating.

One look at Chris and you could tell it was working and Trinity was completely confused as to why. All she knew was it was funny as hell.

"WellshefellasleepinthecarsoIcarriedherinandbecauseshewasholdingontomyshirtsotightlyMrs.CartwritesaidIcouldstayoversothatallmyeffortstonotwakeherwouldntbeinvaidandIstilltriedtogetoutofhergripbutcouldntwithoutwakeinghersoIjustgaveupandstayedthenight." He said quickly.

After taking a moment to process everything he'd just said Trinity burst out laughing earning a weird look from Sarah who still hadn't processed everything yet.

"Told ya I was clingy" Trinity said in between her laughter.

"Oh...well that's okay I guess. Just don't do it again aight?" Sarah said still a little dazed by the word vomit by the older boy.

"Yes ma'am " Chris said still behind Trinity.

"Excuse me? Do I look like someone to be called ma'am?" She said going into her room and coming out with a hot pink flyswatter.

"Oh shit...run." Trinity said turning to Chris with wide eyes and pushing to the stairs. She then ran to her room and shut the door yelling "sorry Chris your on your own!"

Loud and fast footsteps could be heard followed by a quick and polite greeting to Mrs. C before the door quickly closed signaling his scussesful escape.

Laughing to herself Trinity when back to getting ready for work.