What if?

Chrisy boo

Wow... There's alot of crazy stuff that you haven't been telling me about lately huh?

Blondyberry

Yeah...I should have told you sooner and I'm so so so sorry that I didnt...

Its not that I didnt trust you enough to tell you... Its just that I was so scared that you might end up reacting the same way Sarah did or worse... Please don't be mad at me...

Chrisy boo

I'm not mad hunny just wish you would have realized I'm not like Sarah. Im a real friend and I care about you way to much to treat you like that.

Blondyberry

I...I know. I just... Didn't think Sarah would do that to me either. I mean she used to be my best friend.

Chrisy boo

Hey I thought I was your best friend!

Blondyberry

You know what I mean!

Chrisy boo

Ya ya I know I was just kidding. I was only tryin to make you smile kid.

Blondyberry

Im sorry I guess I'm just really stressed out...

Chrisy boo

I get it. I don't blame you for being stressed but it's gonna be okay I promise you that much.

Blondyberry

Idk how your so sure but okay Im probably gonna go to sleep now

Goodnight~

Chrisy boo

Alright goodnight love I'm gonna be working at the gas station tomorrow so I won't be able to talk untill later on in the evening.

Sleep well hunny

Sighing loudly to herself at his last message Trinity decided to wash her face and brush her teeth. After finishing up in the bathroom she carelessly threw the stupid pregnancy test into the bin. She climbed silently into bed knowing full and well that she wouldnt be sleeping very much at all that night regardless of how exhausted she was or how much she needed the rest.

The next evening

That day hadn't really had very many notable events. Even so Trinity hadn't stopped stressing even once. It was a miracle she had been able to focus enough to take any good notes.

Her whole way home she felt repetitive chills crawling up and down her spine. The unease she was feeling couldn't be shaken no matter how many times she looked around. Each time she saw no one suspicious but she still kept a brisk pace just to be sure.

Even as she entered her neighborhood she felt like she was being followed for some reason. At one point she heard rustling in some bushes  a few hundred feet from her and she whipped her head in the direction of the noise.

She stopped dead in her tracks watching in horror as the bush shook. She stood there watching it for a good minute before a little kitten strolled leisurely out of the bush.