Sick day

Trevor's pov

Seeing the zombie like state she was in when she came down stairs with her bag Trevor knew she couldn't go to school like this so instead he opted to take her to his house to take care of her.

After driving back to his house he called himself in sick. Looking over to see Trinity fast asleep he then texted Sarah from Trinity's phone.

Me

Hey this is Trevor. Trinity isn't feeling well so I'm just gonna let her sleep at my place. Could you tell the teachers that she won't be coming in today?

Sarah

Is she okay? Do you need me to come over?

Why didn't Chris see it when he took he to school?

Why didn't I see her at school before you took her to your place?

What's going on Trevor?

He ended up switching to his own phone after remembering that he had Sarah's number himself.

Me

Woah chill.

She didn't sleep last night and then she must have had a fight with Chris this morning cause she asked me to take her to school instead.

Judging by the last text she sent you last night you already know what the most possible reason is.

When I got there she looked like she had been crying and she was acting like a zombie so I took her to my house to sleep for a few hours so that I can make sure she sleeps well and to make sure she eats when she wakes up.

I remember you telling me about the fact that she had a hard time remembering to eat so I wanna make sure she does.

Sarah

Yeah okay.

Just take care of her or I swear to God Trevor I'm gonna come hurt you right after I'm through with Chris for making my baby cry!

Me

Yikes I almost feel bad for Chris now.

Sarah

You do realize that that fight was your fault to right? If you hadn't forced Chris to admit his feelings for Trinity they'd still be okay. If their friend ship is ruined I'm killing both of you two stupid boys. Got that?

Me

Yes ma'am! *Salutes*

Sarah

I'm being serious Trev. I better not have to see her hurt.

Make sure she gets plenty of sleep.

She needs it more then you know.

Me

Not sure what that's supposed to mean but Okie dokie I will keep her bed bound.

That sounded kind weird lemme rephrase that.

I'll make sure she gets enough sleep.

Sarah

You better cause I'd hate to have to kick your ass the day after you started dating my best friend.

Me

Haha. You can count on me

Pocketing his and Trinity's phones he got out of the car and picked up Trinity's sleeping form. He carried her inside much like he had the night before except that this time it was his house and he knew where he was going.