Moving in

Seeing him hold up two pieces of white paper Trinitys heart stopped.

"W-what do you mean? How should I know?" She said trying her best to sound clueless. The fact that she was wondering why he had those helped her sound more convincing.

"Look." He growled handing her the papers.

Opening them her fears were realized. He had seen the notes. He knew... What would he do about it now that he knew? Would he be mad at her would he try to find the person sending the notes and end up getting hurt in the end?

"What about them Chris? There just pieces of paper" she said nonchalantly stress still peaking through it dispite her best efforts.

"Come on Trinity! Don't try to act like this is nothing! Stop trying to face all this alone when you don't have to!" He snapped stepping towards her. Noticing how she flinched away from him he gently reached out and took her hands in his own.

"I-Im not! These notes are nothing! They don't mean anything! Ink on a page. That's all this is!" She said pulling her hand from his grasp and waving around the notes." There just stupid fucking pieces of paper so... So why do they scare me so much? Why me Chris? Why does all this stuff always happen to me?" She said through sudden tears almost collapsing to the ground before Chris caught her in his arms. He held her there not saying anything for a while.

After a few minutes he spoke saying "I don't know why all these bad things happen to you but what I do know is that your strong. Stronger then anyone else I know. And who ever this person is that's sending you these notes is, they're messing with the wrong girl. I know you think you can handle this on your own, and you probably can, but I'm not gonna let you. I'm gonna stick by your side just like I always do and we'll get past this. We can find that dude and make him pay or we can call the cops. Hell I'll even ignore it if that's what you want. But just know I'm right here whenever you need me and I'll make sure no weirdos get anywhere near you alright?"

Giggling at his use of the word weirdos in such a serious conversation. "Okay" she said wiping her tears and fanning her face in an attempt to lessin the blotchy redness that always spread across her face when she cried.

"So no more secrets right?" Chris asked loosening his hold on her.

"No more secrets" she confirmed tightening her hold to make up for the distance created by his actions.

Chuckling he looked down at her petite form clinging to his." Hey we should get back to moving your stuff or the Cartwrite's might freak about us disappearing together for so long." He said winking when she gasped and looked up at him.

Smacking his arm she nodded her head and move out of the hug and to the door of the room. "Yeah yeah let's go." She said before stopping and turning to face him. "How do I look? Is the redness gone?"

"You look fine Trinity. And even if someone does notice you can just say its cause of pregnancy hormones or whatever." He said smirking.

"How rude!" She said trying very hard (and failing) to hide her grin. "Anyways let's go" she said opening the door.

"Whatever you say madam b.b." He said following her out.

"Madam B.B.?Umm what that even supposed to mean?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Madam baby bump." He said shrugging.

"Uh excu-" before Trinity could even finish her sentence she was interrupted by Sarah.

" I will murder you with one if these if you even make a joke about her baby bump again got it?!" She hissed holding up a pink flyswatter in one hand and a shoe in the other.