Cassys room

"Well here goes nothing" Trinity muttered to herself as she walked up to the familiar door of her (ex?)bestfriends house.

Thinking the question before saying it out loud she turned to Mrs. Cartwrite asking "Hey um... Is... Is Sarah home right now?"

"Oh! Right! She most certainly is I'll go tell her to get her butt out here to help you unpack!" Mrs. Cartwrite replied starting to head inside first.

"N-no that's not necessary I was just wondering since she's been kinda upset with me lately. Also part of what I'm gonna be telling you later she already knows about but the main part... I haven't told even her yet... So she might want to be in the room when we talk." She said slowing down towards the end trying to choose her words more carefully than the others as it was a sensitive topic for her to be keeping things from Sarah. The fact that her and Sarah weren't talking in general was a sore subject.

"Okay sweetie. What ever you need." Mr. Cartwrite said smiling over at Trinity.

"Oh speaking of rooms where am I going to be staying for now?" Trinity asked hoping the answer wouldn't be that she'd be rooming with Sarah. Im gonna have a hard time just living in the same house as her I don't think I could handle being in the same room with how cold she's been lately.

"Oh... Well..."  Mr. Cartwrite stared out looking over to his wife for confirmation.

"Well since you said you and Sarah have been having issues I- We think you should stay in Cassys old room." Mrs. Cartwrite said turning from her husband to face Trinity with a tight liped smile.

"Are you sure? Is that really okay? Will Sarah be fine with that? What if she's not? What if she gets mad? What if Sarah hates me more? What if  Cassy wakes up? What if she comes home and I'm in her room? What if she feels like y'all tried to replace her?" All these questions flew from Trinitys mouth before she could even try to filter or think any of them out.

"Woah woah woah calm down child!" Mrs. Cartwrite said staring at the panicked blonde beside her. " First of all yes it's fine secondly," she said pausing to unlock the door. "None of those things you just said are ever gonna happen hunny. Even if Sarah isn't okay with you being in Cassys room she'll get over it. And as for Cassy miraculously waking up Im sure she would understand you living with us hunny. If anything she'd be happy! Being your mother and all-" she stopped walking as she cut herself off.

"What?" Trinity asked confused.

"Oh um remember how we said we knew your birth mother? Well Cassy was very close to her so she would be happy to see you being taken care of." Mrs. Cartwrite said quickly covering up her mistake.

"Ohhhh ya I remember that. Were they close?" Trinity asked remembering that as being the reason they always took care of her when she'd run away from home telling the Dotson's she was having a sleepover with Sarah. In reality she was sorta having a sleepover, a very extended and tear filled sleepover. We used to rely on each other for everything...whats happened to us?

"Oh yeah. Practically the same person." Mrs. Cartwrite said dreamily almost as if she too was lost in memories of better times of the past.

"Wow... M-maybe if she wakes up she can help me find my mother..." Trinity said wishfully.

"Oh trust me sweetie if she wakes up you'll definitely find your mother..." Mrs. C mumbled under her breath.

Not having heard her Trinity set the box she was holding down outside the door to the only room she'd never been in of the Cartwrites's house.

She stepped aside so that Mrs. C could open the door seeing that the woman had to use a key just served to bring Trinitys uncertainty crashing back down on her consciousness. Shifting in her spot as she waited to be able to go into the room her curiousity beginning to overcome her nervousness.

Stepping into the room she set the box she had been holding down on the floor and looked around. Wow...this girl had a good sense of style. Everything from the color of the walls matching and contrasting with the bed spread, to the placement of the pictures and posters on the walls matched exactly how Trinity would decorate a room if she had the freedom to do so.

"Wow..." She said again out loud this time.

"Mmhmm"Mrs. Cartwrite hummed looking around with tears gathering in her eyes.

Snapping out of her daze she turned to Trinity she wiped her eyes saying. "Come on let's go get the rest of your stuff." She guided Trinity out of the room towards the end of her sentence.

"Okay" Trinity said starting to walk back out of the hallway and to the front door.

She stopped immediately heard a door opening followed by a harsh yet confused voice snapping out "what is she doing here?! And what were y'all doing in Cassys room?"

"Shit" Trinity mumbled as she turned around.

"Trinity is gonna be staying in Cassys room for a few weeks" Mrs. C said leaving no room for discussion by her tone of voice.

"I'll explain later" Trinity said softly.

"Whatever!" Sarah snapped turning on her heal and going back to her room slamming the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah's pov (kinda)

After they finished moving Trinitys stuff into her new room Mr. And Mrs. Cartwrite called a family meeting.

"So what was it you were needing to tell us about dear?" Mrs. C asked sweetly.

Trinity started with the events of that awful Friday night causing Sarah to get up saying something along the lines of "I've heard this sob story before so no reason for me to be here bye~!" Before moving to leave.

"Sit back down" Mr. C said through gritted teeth.

"You can't seriously believe her can you?!" She asked incredulously seeing the anger in her father's eyes.

Sitting back down with a huff when her father didn't answer Sarah looked over at Trinity indicating for her to continue.

"Well umm... The reason the Dotsons kicked me out is that..."

Please don't say what I think your about to... Sarah thought when Trinity paused.

"Well um  about a week ago I... I found out I was pregnant. I've never had sex with anyone before so it could only be from that night." She continued shakily. "I mean I've never even had a boyfriend before. But the Dotsons either didn't believe me or just didn't care. Anyways that's why they kicked me out..." She finished while staring down at her stomach.

In that moment when Sarah noticed a slight baby bump forming she quickly got up and left the room.

Not even noticing their daughters departure Mr.  and Mrs. Cartwrite stared to freak out.

"No no no no, god please no. This child has been through enough in her life. She doesn't deserve this to!" Mrs. C said looking up at the ceiling.

Moving over to hug Trinity when her husband did they both spent a good two hours holding and consoling Trinity as she finally let all the pent up emotions go in the form of tears and small sobs.