Stupid fucking stick...

Two minutes later

"Baby shark do do dodo do do baby shar- wait... Shit no no no! No baby's! Hm... Mommy shark do do do do, wait not that either! I dont want to be a mommy!Umm.... Sharky shark do do do? No that just sounds stupid let's just find a different song! Yeah that'll distract me right?" Whining and rambling to herself as she tried to find anything to do other than just staring at the stupid test stick Trinity could feel herself going insane.

Anxiety going through the roof as she checked how long she had been waiting for she through herself onto her bed. Screaming into her pillow for a solid thirty seconds Trinity got up with the intentions of going downstairs to get some water.

As she walked down the steps she heard a very annoyed voice coming from the living room. Trinity tried her best to sneak through to the kitchen but to no avail. "TRINITY!" the voice that belonged to her so called "father" barked out at her.

Flinching from the anger in his voice she turned to him. "Yes sir?" she asked in a small voice scared knowing what would come next.

"Come here right now!" The man's voice boomed out. Suddenly wishing she had just gotten water from her bathroom sink Trinity slowly walked over to Mr. Dotson.

"Hurry up I haven't gotten all day you worthless brat!" he growled and she quickened her pace considerably, fear becoming evident in her eyes. Seeing that fear brought a gleeful glint to the man's eyes.

  "Please..." She whimpered out. This only brought a cruel smile to his lips as he grabbed her hair and forcefully shoved her down the steps of their basement. Pushing her down to the floor as he closed the door she started to shake from   intense fear that was caused by knowing Mrs. Dotson wasn't home yet. This meant she was doomed as the man before her wouldn't be holding back this time.

Granted the woman who called herself Trinitys mother knew of the events that went down in the basement of their home she did nothing about it. The only help the woman provided was the fact that she would remind her husband of what would happen if he broke anything and the authorities got involved. That and the fact the woman was squeamish around blood and didn't like having to see a girl covered in blood and bruises stumbling through her nice and clean white house.

Knowing this Trinity stood as still  as she could for as long as she could as to not anger the man further. Unfortunately after a particularly hard hit she couldn't help but fall to the ground  while instinctively curling into a ball as to protect her stomach and vital organs. Pain shoot through her entirety with every single kick. At some point Trinitys mind wandered off to happier things.

Smiling as she saw the face she imagined as her mothers Trinity wondered what life would be like if her mother hadnt put her up for adoption. What it would have been like to know her true family and not these monsters who "saved" her.

I wonder how she is doing these days... She probably has kids she actually wants by now. I bet they're a part of one of those perfectly happy little families with their little white picket fences, and where the parents actually love their children...

Well you know what? My kids will have that to! With or without a father! If I am really pregnant I'll have definitely already gotten away from these horrible people and I'll make sure to give my baby that kind of life. My baby would never know how it was conceived of course but regardless of that it will at least be loved. She just couldn't imagine putting a child through knowing their entire existence had been because of something terrible that happened to their mother. That's assuming I even live through the pregnancy. Gah! Thats IF I'm even pregnant in the first place! Stop getting ahead of yourself and calm down already.

Realizing that her "father" had already left thinking she had blacked out Trinity carefully stood herself up. Hoping she wouldn't be heard she snuck back up the stairs, all thoughts of getting water being long forgotten.

When she reached her room she went straight to  the bathroom to clean the blood off her skin and grab some ice from the mini fridge she was allowed in her room strictly for this very purpose. As she was icing her sore ribs she noticed something on the counter.

"Shit the pregnancy test" she half hissed half gasped to her self. Picking it up to check the results she dropped instantly when seeing the symbol shown on the little display showing clear as day.

It was positive. There was no denying it.

"Oh god... Im so so so so so so so so soooooo very screwed" she groaned out exasperatedly. "Ugh what am I gonna do?! When the Dotson's find out they're sure to kick me out and that's if Mr. Dotson doesn't kill me first. Damn it damn it damn it damn! What do I do?! What can I even do?"

As if the universe was sending her a message her phone dinged. Looking down at the phone in her hand she thought to herself, hmmm so maybe its not the universe its just Chris. She frowned realizing she couldn't even laugh at her own mental joke. Knowing shed stalled enough she checked the message.

Chrisy boo

Hey love, how are you today?

Blondyberry

Hey to you to I'm good and you?

Chrisy boo

Well I'm looking for a job at the moment so pretty good

Blondyberry

Ohh thats cool!

Chrisy boo

I might even end up having to move tho since I'm not having much luck here

Wait.  Maybe this was a message from the universe. If he has to move...

Blondyberry

Maybe you can come live near me so we can meet more often!

Chrisy boo

What's wrong?

How the hell did he know something was wrong?!

Blondyberry

What? Nothing's wrong!

Chrisy boo

I know you Trin don't even try to lie to me. You only ever complain about me not visiting enough when your having issues at home.

He's right... I can't lie to him. I should tell him what all is going on. I mean maybe he can even help me somehow.

And so she did... She told him everything that had happened in the past month and a half, no longer wanting hide any of it from him.