Cassy

"When are you moving down here?"

"I told you, I've gotta save up a bit before I can get a house down there." Chris's sightly muffled reply that came from the phone in front of her caused a deep sigh to erupt from Trinity.

"I know I just really can't wait for you to be here. I know it's selfish but I want you here with me to always say what I need to hear... I mean I know you can do that through the phone but hearing the words 'it gonna be okay' in person is so much easier to believe." She she said in a tired voice.

"I bet hugs and cuddles help quite a bit as well" He said chuckling.

"Hmmm yeah. But that's totally not the only reason I want you here" she giggled out.

"Um excuse me?! I am not moving all the way to TEXAS just so you can have a snuggle buddy missy!" He playfully snapped and she could imagine him clutching his heart for dramatic effect.

"Awe don't be mad and don't act like you don't need cuddles every once in a while to!" She said through laughter.

" Fine~~ I won't but still don't just use me for my pillow like body."

"Use you for your pillow like body? Pshhhhh what are you even saying?"

"Would marshmallow like be more accurate?"

"Honestly yes but that's beside the point. Wait....what was the point?"

"Hmmm not entirely sure..." He said confusion edging into his voice.

Laughing Trinity said "meh it prolly didn't matter anyways." nonchalance clear in her tone.

"True. Anyways I've gotta go to work now so talk later okay?"

"Yeah okay I gotta work today too so I need to get some stuff packed up to."

"You're working?!" He asked clearly surprised.

"Well yeah I told you I babysit for extra money" changing to a whisper she added "and plus if I'm having this kid I need as much practice as I can get"

"Thats actually pretty smart! Anyways gotta go bye!" Chris said impressed with the girl thinking ahead so far.

"Okay Bye~ love you!" She said about to hang up.

"Wait! We do not use the L word!"

"Oh whatever I love love love love love love love love love you! Now go to work ya weirdo"

"Fine" and with that he hung up.

Sighing as she got up from her bed she went to get dressed. As she got dressed she started planning out her day. Okay so first I have to go babysit the Johnson's baby untill four. Then I have to walk the Peatersons dog at five then I have the rest of the day to myself since Mr. And Mrs. Dotson won't be home till late due to work.

Coming up with things she normally did when she had free time almost all of it involved going somewhere with Sarah.  Hmm maybe I'll go visit Cassy later... I just hope Sarah isn't there when I get there I don't think I could face her yet.

Cassy is Sarah's older sister. All of Trinitys life the woman had been in a comatose. The only information Trinity had on why was something about have complications during a young pregnancy or something like that. Sarah had brought her many times to see Cassy before hanging out. Haveing to explain the first time how she'd never really gotten to know her sister since she was only two when Cassy fell into the coma. Trinity couldn't explain why but she felt a deep connection with the woman. Now with the whole baby thing she couldn't help but worry about the same thing that happened to Cassy happening to her.

Deciding that was what she would do Trinity left for the Johnson's house to babysit. Texting Chris throughout the day whenever the baby was asleep and painting with and watching the baby play with toys while it was awake the day seemed to drag on forever. Letting out a releved sigh when hearing the door open she quickly pack up her stuff. Saying goodbye to the Johnson's after receiving her pay she looked out side.

Seeing it was raining she grabbed the umbrella she kept in her bag for emergencies and called the Peatersons to see if they still wanted her to walk Reptar(the doggo). After hearing that she wouldn't be needed she walked over to the nearest bus stop.

She rode the bus into the city stopping to get some cheap flowers on the way as Trinity made her way to the hospital. Walking the path she now knew by heart she reached the room in no time replacing the dead flowers from a vase in the corner of the room with the new ones she had just bought.

Trinity had always been highly aware of the woman's beauty.Having only ever seen Cassys eyes in pictures she couldn't have known the fact that their eyes where the exact same shade of sea-green with the same golden flecks scattered throughout the irises.

But somehow even in the hours she spent staring while Sarah talked to the sleeping woman she'd never noticed all the similarities between her self and the woman laying on the hospital bed. Never noticed the slight slant of her eyes that was mirrored by her own, nor the fact that the slightly uneven lips matched the ones on her own face almost perfectly. She started noticing these things now as she look past all the tubes and wires surrounding Cassy.

The sound of the door opening followed by a quite gasp pulled Trinity from her thoughts. Quickly gathering her things she looked up to see none other than Sarah. "Shit" she muttered under her breath. Getting up and rushing out of the room after seeing Sarah's mouth open to say something Trinity left immediately not allowing a single word to be spoken.

She rushed home and went straight to bed not bothering to wait till her "parents" came home and made dinner. Honestly she didn't think think she could eat with how stressed out she was. Falling asleep she found her dreams being filled with Cassys face in place of where the face she imagined to be her mothers face would be.