Not yet

"Its to soon Sarah!" Trinity cried out.

"It will be fine Trin, I promise." Sarah said assuring her friend with a hug.

"No! Its to soon! They aren't ready to be in the world!" Trinity exclaimed pushing Sarah off her with a little bit of force.

"But they will be together! It gives them a better chance of surviving!" Sarah said still trying to calm her upset friend.

"I don't care! They are to young for the world! They aren't ready and neither am I!" Trinity countered.

"Chill out." A guys voice spoke from the corner of the room.

"I will not! And you," she said aiming her finger at the person who had spoken " should have told me sooner that you already had the house in order. If I had known I would have helped put in the down payment since you where talking about using one of the rooms as a back up nursery! Thats one thing I can actually help with and you wont even let me do that! When will you guys stop leaving me out just because Im pregnant?! You know what? After I give birth and im all healed up, I'm gonna beat your ass as a way to relieve stress." She snapped with enough ferociousness to make the tall man pale considerably.

"No you wont. I turn eighteen and would've moved out next year anyways. Whats the harm in having a stable place that Im getting time to get used to, to live in for while I'm college now? I think its advantageous. Plus you live with Chris instead of your parents now so whats the difference?" Trevor asked from his spot on the couch.

"One! My mother was in a coma for my entire life until recently. Two! My foster parents where abusive. Three! Ive lived on my own before. Four! Ive been exposed to the horrors of the world all my fucking life! Five! Chris is responsible already unlike you two." She said glaring at each boy in turn before adding in a extremely pissed off tone, " And last but not least! Lets not forget that Im fucking pregnant, with twins I might add, and my so called foster parents kicked me out! So there is a very big difference Trevor." She finished adding a bit more growl to his name then needed.

"Your right I'm sorry for comparing the situations but its still not a bad thing that me and my brother are getting a house together. Its better together then if he just rented some random place with some random person. If he did that he would be drunk and partying half the time and thats not the kind of person you want around your kids right?" Trevor said still trying to convince her to be ok with this.

"Gee thanks..." Blake mumbled from his corner.

"And plus you know me, I wouldn't make it a day in a college dorm. Plus if I already have lodging here I wont be moving far away from you guys just to go to school. And that means the twins get both of their uncles and thats just easier for everyone." Trevor finished ignoring his brothers interruption.

"True... Okay fine. As long as you dont become a party animal and as long as you stick around I guess thats all I can really ask for..." She agreed after a minute of thought.

"Yes!" Both boys cheered in unison.

"But you guys will be there for the twins right?" Trinity asked hesitantly.

"Of course Trin. We got you and your midgets." Blake confirmed before Trevor added his own confirmation.

"Yeah we love those little guys already, and they aren't even here yet!"

"Never call my nieces/nephews/ whatever they are midgets again if you value your life." Sarah said as Trinity giggled.

"Noted." Blake replied with a smirk and a small sarcastic salute.

"Are you getting sassy with me young man?" Sarah asked looking taken-a-back.

"Oh no ma'am. I wouldnt dare~" Blake responded with a hand on his chest with a "id never" look on his face before a cute little grin replaced it and the both shared a laugh.