Shes cute. You gonna keep her?

"Im getting so freaking fat." Trinity whined as her and Chris ate breakfast on a Saturday morning.

"No your not." Was Chris's sighed out response.

"Shut up. I can literally see the difference from day to day." She said frowning and poking her tummy lightly.

"Okay~ whatever you say babe." He said focused on the food Trinity had cooked earlier.

"So your saying I am fat?" Trinity asked sounding hurt.

"This food is really good. What kinda bacon is this though. It taste better then normal." Chris said holding up a piece of the bacon.

" Oh! Its turkey bacon! I heard its healthier so I though we should try it!" She said not realizing the fact that he had avoided her her question.

"Oh. Are you saying I need to eat healthier?" He asked in a gasp while mocking her earlier tone.

"Actually in a round about way, maybe, kinda, sorta, just a teency little bit." She said sheepishly, voice getting smaller with each word.

"Wooooow." He said laughing before adding in a much more dramatic tone, "Ouch Trin. I thought you loved me for who I am."

"Pshhhhhh thats why no one pays you to think. Your not very good at it. " She said in a teasing manner.

"Double ouch! Damn girl wheres all this snarkyness coming from?" Chris said clutching his heart.

"Wouldnt you like to know." She said with a wink before going to her room.

She had a day off today so she initially planned on spending it with Chris but Trevor had other things in mind. She wondered what was so important that had caused Trevor seem so serious when he asked her to spend the day with him instead.

She got dressed and did some light make up just to be safe.

She had been looking at websites on how to hide a baby bump and so far loose shirts have worked. For the most part that is.

Despite her best efforts Trevor had obviously noticed her stomach growing. Now she couldn't say this for sure but the way he would steal half her lunch and then not even eat most of his own kinda made it obvious that he thought she should eat less. Not that she minded though.

She was actually quite grateful that she didnt have to eat all the food Mrs. Cartwrite told Sarah to bring her everyday.The woman's food was delicious and all but Trinity had never really liked eating all that much anyways.

Trinity quickly came out of her room after receiving a text from Trevor saying he was there. After giving Chris a hug and a kiss on the cheek she rush out the door and down to Trevors car.
From the past two weeks Trinity had come to learn that Trevor wasn't fond of having to wait for her once he had arvied.

She had also learned how to hide her pain pretty well whenever the babies kicked. Yes you read that right. Last week Trinity had gone in for her first ultrasound and had found out that she was having twins.

This new information had stressed Trinity and everyone else to the max. The chances for complications during the pregnancy where now way higher. Shed read this on some website;

Risks for the Mother During a Twin Pregnancy

Twin pregnancy is not just risky for the babies, but also to the mother. However, many of the risks to the mother are also risks to the unborn babies, since they can lead to premature labor, complications, or in the worst cases, fetal death.