Death drive

*click*

"Hello?" Came Sarahs groggy voice from the other line.

"Heyyyy Saraaaahhh~" Trinity said nervously.

"Whats up baby mama?" Sarah asked yawning.

"Okie first never call me that again. Second I... Ikindasortaneededaride-andwaswonderingifyoucouldgiveme-one." Trinity said quickly.

"What? English Trinity, please. My brain isnt working yet." Sarah groaned out.

"I was using English! I could not use English if thats what you want. " Trinity said pausing to remember how to pronounce the words. "Ich brauchte eine Art Mitfahrgelegenheit und fragte mich, ob Sie mir eine geben könnten." She said finally sounding like a native speaker of the language.

"What language are you even speaking?!" Sarah said completely baffled.

"German. What else!" Trinity said as if Sarah should have already know that.

"Oh." Sarah then paused to try to figure out the jumbled words from before. "You need a ride?"

"Yup!"

"I thought you never wanted back in my "death trap of a car" again?" Sarah teased.

"I dont." Trinity growled. "But I dont really have much of a choice."

"Why is Trevor not going to school?" Sarah asked, concern creeping into her voice.

"Dont know dont care." Trinity said flatly.

"Ooooo what he do this time?" Sarah asked finding her friends bitter voice amusing.

"Doesn't matter we're over now and thats all that matters." Trinity said curtly before taking a bite of the toast she had been making while she talked.

"What happened to the " He's my first boyfriend so Im just gonna forgive him no matter what" outlook?" Sarah asked shocked at her friends demeanor.

"It went right out the damn window. I've had to live through that kinda shit enough and im not gonna take it from him to." Trinity said trying to be as vague as possible while still getting her point across.

"What did he do?" Sarah growled all tiredness and humor leaving her voice being replaced by something only describable as cold.

"I may hate him but I dont actually wish death on the boy." Trinity said shivering at the iciness in her voice.

"We will talk about this in the car on the way to school. I've gotta go get ready see you when I get there." She growled and Trinity could practically feel her friends eyes narrowing while her words.

"Yes ma'am! Bye~ love you!" Trinity said waiting for Sarah to say her goodbye before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trinity couldn't help but let out a pitiful little squeak seeing her friends expression as she got into her friends yellow Beatle.

"Talk." Sarah snapped as she quickly pulled out of the parking lot causing Trinity to grab the oh-shit handle.

"Trevor has issues he needs to work on... Thats all. Now on to these weird dreams I had last night." Trinity said trying to change the subject.

"Im pretty sure im not interested in some weird dream of yours." Sarah said deciding to not bother with getting back on track.

"Both of them felt more like visions then dreams to be completely honest." Trinity said grabbing Sarahs attention.

"In what way?" Sarah asked looking at her interest being peaked.

"Well the first one was more of a nightmare then a dream. Chris left after the twins where born, then one of the twins died. Y-you were gonna take the other twin cause I was neglecting her due to depression then I ended up bottling up my emotions and marrying someone I didnt love just so that I could support my child better. It was awful Sarah." She said getting teary eyed just remembering it.

"Oh hunny." Sarah said placing her hand on Trinitys shoulder.

"A-anyways... The other dream was almost everything I want in life though. I had the babies but one still died, but because Chris didnt leave in this one I focused on the good things instead of the bad. I was happy... So happy. Trevor got help for his issues and he and his brother Blake where my sons favorite people in the whole world. The best part is that me and Chris where together... " She said blushing as she paused. " And at the end of the dream... We got engaged. We where gonna be a family. Can you believe tha-" she was cut off by the car crashing into another and then everything when black.

Upon hearing what Trinity said Sarah was shocked and accidentally ran a red light, thus the crash that ensued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trinity woke to the sound of her name being called frantically and the sight of blinding white lights. Slowly she opened her eyes only to groan at the pain that consumed her entire body.

Glancing around she saw Chris sitting beside her squeezing her hand.

"Oh thank god your awake!" He said tears in his eyes as he jumped up and hugged her.

"Ow ow ow ow ow~" she groaned out.

"S-sorry!" Chris said immediately releasing her and stepping back.

"No no no, come back just be gentle." She croaked missing his body heat against her skin.

Slowly he stepped forward and somehow managed to hug her without touching her. This caused her to frown and try to move to him instead, resulting in a sharp pain in her uper side and right arm. She gasped at the sudden pain and fell back down to the bed.

Chris caught her before she hit the bed gently lowering her to it so that she wouldn't hurt herself further. She looked down and saw it in a cast. Looking back at Chris she saw him moving away from her and frowned.

"What happened?" Trinity asked him while holding his hand with her uninjured one to keep him from going back to the chair acroos the room.

"You and Sarah got into a car crash and you got pretty banged up." He stated.

"Are the babies okay?!" She asked remembering due to his choice of words, eyes widening.

"The doctors said you must have had someone watching over them cause there was no damage to them or the surrounding area. So they're fine." Chris said opting to just sit on the bed.

"Thank the godz." She sighed out before looking around again. "Wheres Sarah? Is she okay?"

"She's fine. She left a little while ago saying she was going to see her sister since shes outta school for the day anyways." He said calming her down.

"How long was I out?" She asked not even considering what the answer was.

"Uh like a day and a half." He replied nonchalantly.

"A DAY?!?!" She shouted.

"And a half." He corrected.

"Holey shit. I missed school." Trinity mumbled before pulling Chris down to cuddle.