Poor Trinity

Life with Cassy in it was amazing. Sure she may have been in a coma for the last 16 years but her motherly instincts where in tact. She sometimes struggled with the changes in the world that happened while she was out.

Things like laptops and cellphones being so common was baffling to her and she had trouble with even unlocking the cell phone Mrs. Cartwrite bought her after the two extra weeks at the hospital was over.

Now, four weeks after Cassy woke up, Trinity was cleared to go back to school. As Trinity rushed around the apartment she nearly tripped on a shoe as she speed waddled past the couch. Luckily Chris happened to be near by and caught her.

Looking back at the shoe she saw it was connected to her mothers miraculously still sleeping form. Cassy had decided that she would stay at their apartment at least every other day. Wanting to know what it was like to have a real relationship with her mother Trinity had begged Chris to allow this and thus Cassy sleeping on the couch now.

"Hey there." Chris said pulling her against him to help her regain her balance.

"Hi..." Trinity said blushing at their proximity to each other.

"Take it easy at school today alright? Remember Trevors gonna be walking you to class all day and if you start to get tried just let him know and let him carry your bags." He said stepping back a little.

"Im not gonna let him carry my stuff Chris. I may be pregnant and I get that that makes you guys see me as some damsel in distress or what ever but Im not useless okay?" She returned before stepping away and bending down to grab her bag.

Well... Thats what she was trying to do at least. In stead she tryed to reach her bag from its spot on the floor and just ended up not being able to reach. Next thing she failed in doing was standing back up. Now this just ended in her bumping her head on the bar above her.

"Fuck!" She said as she rubbed her head.

"Okay maybe I am useless..." she said sighing in defeat as she popped down onto their over sized armchair.

"Your not useless." He said squeezing in beside her. " Your the one who put in a good word for Cassy and got her some babysitting gigs and now shes a part time nanny for the Gonzalez's. Your the one whos been tutoring people even though you weren't even allowed to go to school yourself. And all of those people are now getting A's might I add. You've made sure that your fresh out of a coma mother who you didnt even know about has had a happy and comfortable life for the past few weeks when you should have been focused on yourself. Hell you even helped make sure I had a job available before you would even ask me to move here. Your not useless. If anything your selfless but I honestly dont think thats a flaw. And I'm positive everyone else thinks the same." (wow preach babe)

"You really think so?" She asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, I do." He responded patting her head.

"Thank you... For always knowing what to say. Well... Almost always... " She said giggling and pulling him into a hug.

"Of course babe. Thats one of the things Im good for." He said with a wink. "Now lets get you to school."

Trinity got up and gently woke Cassy.

"Hey Cas- Mom... You need to get up you've got to go to work in like thirty minutes."

"Oh okay T Ill be up and out before you know it." Cassy said through a yawn.

"Well we where just about to leave so your gonna have to lock up okay?" Trinity said struggling to put on her jacket.

"Yeah sure." Cassy said standing up and grabbing her bag of close and walking to the bathroom.

"Thanks Cass." Chris called after her while moving to help Trinity." Here ya go hun." He said handing her her bag once she got her jacket on.

"Thanks."