Chris

A week after the doctor appointment
(Trinitys pov)

After waking up and going down stairs to eat Trinity went back to her room to get ready for work. Putting on a plain black long sleeve shirt with black and white striped fingerless gloves that went up to her elbows, black jeggings, black boots, and a thick black hoodie with a cute scarf under it, she grabbed her name tag and shoes and went downstairs again.

"I'm heading out" she called out to Sarah who was the only one left in the house.

"Okay!" Came the reply from upstairs.

Patting her pockets she realized she hadn't grabbed her phone. "Hey Sarah?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you grab my phone for me I think I left it in the room." Trinity called out looking to see where her keys were in case the door was looked when she got off work.

Finding them she put her keys into her bag she looked over at Sarah coming down the stairs with her phone. Looking down at her stomach she gasped.

"What is it?!" Sarah asked rushing to her side.

"I could've sworn the baby just moved... Wait no that's just my stomach growling." Trinity said giggling.

"You scared the hell out of me you bitch!" Sarah snapped playfully smacking Trinitys arm.

"Hehehe sowy" Trinity said taking her phone from Sarah." Welp I'm gonna get going now I'll see you around 4ish if your home." Trinity said walking to the door.

"Uh I think I have a shift at the mall today so probably won't be home till around 7 so see ya then" Sarah said walking to the threshold with her.

"Alrighty then" Trinity replied turning to hug her friend then starting to walk to work.

One downside of living with the Cartwrite's is that their home was further from the Kroger's therefore Trinity had to leave sooner and wear more layers of clothes so that she wouldn't freeze to death on her way.

Once at work she put her bag in a locker and went to her bagging station. Since it wasn't that busy she decided to play on her phone a bit getting of whenever a customer came.

About half way through her shift she gotta text from Chris.

Chrisy boo

Hey~

Blondyberry

Hey!

Chrisy boo

Do you work today?

Blondyberry

Uh ya Im actually at work right now

Why?

Chrisy boo

Just curious

Which work is it?