Boyfriend v.s Bestfriend

Trevor's pov

What is he doing here?  Trevor thought to himself getting more than a little upset when realizing that Trinity had left out the fact that she was living with her protective childhood friend who she was already closer to then he would like.

Stepping away from the couch quietly he decided he would just figure out which room was hers by looking into both rooms and guessing. Walking into the hallway he saw three doors. One was a bathroom so the other two must be bed rooms. Though I wouldn't doubt they'd share a bed. Trevor thought bitterly remembering how Trinity seem totally comfortable when Chris had come out of no where and put his arm around her shoulders when they had first met.

Sighing at himself he opened one of the doors and figured he had guessed right by the assortment of black and grey clothes hanging in the closet. He'd seen how often his girlfriend seemed to wear those colors. From what he had observed about Chris from when the older boy would come to pick Trinity up from work was that he liked clothes with summer tones like red, orange, yellow, and maroon.

Setting her on the bed Trevor looked around for a pen and paper to leave her a not telling her how much of a great time he'd had.

Grabbing a pen and a piece of  paper from her desk he  wrote a cute little message not even noticing the note on the other side of the page.

After he was done he walked back out of the room leaving the door ajar so that he could come back in with the toys without having to open the door again. As he made his way back through the apartment a floor board creaked causing him to flinch and freeze.

Chris's pov

Slowly Chris woke up having heard the creaky floor board and looked around. As he was looking around he say a figure standing in the shadows. Thinking it was Trinity at first he started to stand. Stopping when he realized this person was taller then Trinity.

"Who's there?" He asked voice low and menacing.

"It's just me Trevor" the figure replied.

"Why are you here?" Chris asked annoyed that the boy was in his home.

"Well Trinity fell asleep in the car so I carried her up here. I was just going down to get the stuffies I won for her so I'll be right back." Trevor said turning and leaving.

"She always seems to fall asleep in the car after dates." Chris said smiling to himself as Trevor walked away assuming he couldn't hear.

Trevor's pov

He had heard what Chris had said as he walked out the door and he was pissed. She was living with this boy who obviously has feelings for her and has even taken her out on dates before but she still didn't feel the need to tell him about it?! What the hell woman?

Trevor wasn't gonna let this fat older boy take his girl from him no matter what. She was his and his only and no one would stand in the way of that. Plus he cared about her to much to let her get heart broken by her bestfriend. Either of them for that matter. She deserved better and he would make sure she got it. One way or another.

When he got down to his car he decided to grab the giant Eevee first. He then slung the two bags over his shoulder making sure as many of the toys were showing as possible. He quickly made his way back up to the apartment and walked in.

As he walked past the living room he heard Chris mutter something along the lines of "psh overkill much?" This cause him to smirk widely as he set the bags down in Trinity's room.