So not a date

Trinity woke to someone tapping on her shoulder. Opening her eyes she was a little disoriented for a second.

"Hmm?" She said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Looking over at who had woken her she remembered where she was.

"Where are we Chris?" She asked looking out the window to see they were in a parking garage of some sort.

"Well first stop is the movies next is a surprise and after that probably an arcade or something." Chris said smiling over at her and winking when he said surprise.

"Oh... That seems like it's gonna take awhile..." She said hesitantly.

"What you don't wanna spend a couple of hours with your childhood friend?" Chris asked pouting a little.

"No it's just if we are gonna be out that long then we'd have to get something to eat and I don't have the money to be spending since I'm trying to save for the baby..." Trinity replied softly.

"Oh... Don't worry I'll pay for everything we do. It's only fair since it was all my ideas and that way you don't have to worry your cute little sleepy head about it." He said starting to get out of the car.

"Where's my phone?" Trinity asked as she went to get out to not feeling the phone in her pocket.

"Oh it was buzzing a bunch and I didn't want it to wake you up since you looked so peaceful." He said scratching at the back of his neck and handing her her phone.

"Thanks...holy shit that's a lot of messages. Ohhhhhhhhhh I forgot to tell the Cartwrite's that you came and kidnapped me." She said typing away at the little screen telling Sarah where she was.

"Uh seeing as it's almost an hour since you shoulda been home maybe not put in the whole kidnapped thing?" Chris said a little worried for his safety if those were the words used.

"To late. Anyways let's go." Trinity said putting her phone up and grabbing Chris's hand and dragging him into the mall.

Welp I'm dead when I drop her off... Chris thought to himself remembering back when he lived her last and he brought Trinity home with a scraped knee. The brunette girl had literally tried to kill him for "not protecting" her "lil cinnamon roll." He still had nightmares to this day.

Walking into the mall Trinity turned to Chris and asked " You said movies first right?"

"Ya which direction is that?" He answered looking around.

"Left!" She said enthusiastically pulling him behind her once again.

"So what we watching?" He asked as they stood in line for tickets.

"Hmmmmmm the Purge, A quiet place, Truth or Dare, The strangers prey at night, the nun. I don't know you pick." She said looking at the names that interested her.

"Wait why are all those options horror movies? Last time I checked you were a scaredy cat who couldn't even watch Jurassic Park without flinching." Chris said turning to her while laughing.

"I've watched all the child's play movies and laughed through most!" She said indignantly.

"Oh wow. Okay um let's watch..." He trailed off when a hot brunette walked by.

Scoffing Trinity smacked him in the arm "Stop gawking already and pick a damn movie will you!" She said unsure of why she was so annoyed.

"Woah chill kiddo" Chris said looking back up at the movies earning a glare from Trinity.

"How bout a quiet place?" He asked as they walked up to the counter.

"Whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour and a half later