Whats best for her

Trinity's pov

After eating  Trevor had dropped Trinity off at the place she was babysitting early instead of going home for 20 minutes. Knowing Chris would probably be home now she had decided that she wasn't ready to go home and face him just yet.

What she didn't know is that while she had slept Sarah had went over to hers and Chris's apartment right after school with every intention of beating him within an inch of his life.

Sarah's pov

Sarah quickly arrived at the apartment her best friend and her best friends best friend were sharing. She grabbed her favorite pink flyswatter and went up the steps and knocked on the door.

She was a bit caught off guard by the state the boy in front of her was in but she quickly recovered. Pushing him back so that she could get into the apartment she waited till he had shut the door before she turn to him flyswatter held up.

"You are not allowed to be all sad and lost puppy like!" She said smacking him repeatedly. "Your the one who messed up!"

"Ouch! OUCH! Quit it! Stop it ow! Stop!" Chris whined as he backed further into the apartment trying to get away from the pink blur of pain.

"Do you know that she was up all night cause of what you said?! Or the fact that y'all's conversation this morning caused her to cry for like an ENTIRE HOUR?! How could you have those kinda feelings towards your best friend?! Especially when she's younger than you?!" Sarah said hitting him harder.

"How could I not have feelings for her?! I've been beside her for so long! And even a stranger can tell you how magnetic her personality is! Being by her side for as long as I have it's kinda hard not to fall for her! And about the age thing, well shes been through so much and has had to grow up so fast that sometimes her maturity level makes me forget her actual age okay? And to be completely honest? I'm pretty damn proud of myself for hiding these feelings for so long. I thought that after I moved they would go away or at least dull down a bit but they only intensified." He responded grabbing a pillow to protect himself.

"Do you know how fucked up that is Chris?! These kinda feelings are not okay in the world we live in! This isn't something Trinity needs to be dealing with right now! She already has so much on her plate already. Now your just gonna take the one good thing she has in her life and complicate it?! No! Until she gets home your gonna get you shit together so that when she walks through that door you can fix things! Your gonna fix things and everything is gonna be back to normal" Sarah snapped having pitty for the man but caring to much more for her friend to act on it.

"She didnt tell you what happened this morning did she?" Chris said lowering his pillow and plopping down on the couch in defeat.

"No... Shes been asleep all day. All i know is what she told me last night and what Trevor figured out by what she told him." She said sounding secptical as she sat down as well. "What did you do?" She added narrowing her eyes at the fact that Chris had slid as far away from her as he could while still being on the same couch.

"I kissed her to see how she would react..." He said in a barely audible voice.

Unfortunately for him Sarah heard him and in the next second she was beating him with the flyswatter she had set on the back of the couch. This time she was using so much force that the poor flyswatter broke causing her switch to a pillow.

After a while Sarah sat back down on the other side of the couch panting. "You've learned your lesson right." She asked tiredly but glaring with the same might as earlier.

Chris only nodded from his curled up position on the couch.

"And what was the lesson?" Sarah asked trying to hold back a laugh at the cowering 18 year old beside her.

"That i need to fix things with Trinity and push my feelings aside and just be there for her through this pregnancy." He replied quickly.

"And~" she prompted failing to hide her laugh this time.

"That pink is the devils color not red" Chris finished with complete seriousness.

"Good then my job here is done." Sarah said smiling as she stood up.

As she walked by she gently put her hand on Chris's shoulder causing him to flinch. "Im not saying that you cant have these feelings Chris... Im just saying wait until its legal. Then sweep her off her feet and love her to your hearts content. She loves you to, you know that right? Thats why it hurts her so much to tell you no. Cause it's telling herself no at the same time. Denying your feelings are denying her own and yet she does and im almost sure that its because she knows its for your own good. Ive never seen her so afraid to lose something Chris... So do me a favor and dont let her okay?"

"Yeah...okay..." Chris said head in his hands.

"We all want whats best for her right?"

Again "Yeah " was all he said.

"Oh you might want to ice that arm if you dont want it to bruise as badly." She said gesturing to the arm that took most of her onslaught while chukling a bit.

"Ok" was the only response she got as she left. She wasnt worried though knowing she had given him alot to think about in that conversation.

"Shit i just outted my best friends feelings to the person she has feelings for! Im such a bad friend." Sarah groaned as she reached her car.