Trevor pt.2

Trinity woke up the next day having forgotten about the note for the most part. She was exhausted from all the times she'd woken up screaming due to the nightmares. She was sure Sarah was tired to by the fact that apparently last time she came in to calm Trinity down from a nightmare it looks like she just stayed in the room and went to sleep beside her.

No wonder I didn't have any dreams after the last time I fell asleep. She thought as she sat up.She had woken up around 7 times last night screaming. Each time she was more rattled then the last when she did finally wake up. And each time Sarah had rushed into her room to comfort her. Getting out of bed was hard but she had to go to work so she had no choice. Standing up slowly being careful not to bump the bed Trinity grabbed a pair of jeans a dark grey top her gloves and her hoodie.

Going downstairs she received worried looks from Mrs. Cartwrite at breakfast. Everytime she'd look up the woman would glance away. Trinity was about to ask her what was the matter when Sarah came downstairs looking a little on the grumpy side.

"Morning" she mumbled sitting down beside Trinity.

"Morning" Trinity replied leaning over and hugging her friend. "Thank you..." She whispered in her ear before pulling away.

Sarah's response came in the form of a reassuring smile before she turned and started eating her food.

Sarah must have noticed her mother staring at Trinity to cause one of the times Trinity had seen the woman staring Sarah turned towards her mother and said," if you have something your worried about or want to know just ask her I'm sure she'll answer honestly."

"Yeah" Trinity said smiling at the woman.

"Well it's just I was wondering if something was wrong. I heard you scream a few times throughout last night." Mrs. C said after a moment.

"Oh...it was just a few little nightmares. I'm sorry if I woke you up to..." Trinity said staring down at her hands.

"Oh sweetie don't worry about that I was already awake half the time. But would you maybe wanna tell me what the nightmares where about?" The woman asked worry still evident in her tone of voice.

"Oh...um" Trinity glaced over at Sarah telling her to speak instead.

"Well it was something about a man chasing her and wanting to take the baby. I think maybe the man might represent the guy who r-worded her but I'm not sure. I just know that everytime she woke up she was terrified." Sarah said grabbing and squeezing Trinitys hand reassuringly.

After they had finished breakfast Chris had knocked on the door, here to pick her up for work. As Sarah went up to get the door for him Trinity grabbed her arm.

Waiting till the other girl was looking at her she said softly " please don't tell him..."

"Why" Sarah asked clearly confused.

"He's already worrying enough about me he's paying for a two bedroom apartment here in Dallas just so that he can be here for me Sarah. I can't make him worry more..." Trinity said ernestly before letting go of Sarah's hand.

"Ok fine but next week when you move in with him he's gonna find out sooner or later if your still having them." She said sternly before turning to open the door.

"Yeah" Trinity said as she ran up the stairs to grab her phone and her bag.
She looked down and saw 4 missed calls and 12 messages from Trevor.

Trevy

Hey good morning beautiful

Let me take you to work it's really cold today