Alone

Trinity loved going to amusement parks with her friends when ever they would hang out. If was fun for almost everyone and it was a lot of walking around which she'd heard was good for pregnant women.

Ever since she started taking iron supplements and a few other vitamins her doctor prescribed she wasnt half as tired as before and was eating alot better. Even though she was having trouble sleeping with all the pains and anxieties of pregnancy she had found a great way to fall asleep quickly. All she had to do was use a special pillow named Chris and she could fall asleep almost instantly, although cuddling had become quite difficult with her nearly 32 cm round tummy in the way.

Although walking around amusement parks is fun Trinity cant help but feel down at the fact that anytime her friends want to go on a ride one person ends up staying off to stay with her. Either Sarah or Chris are usually the ones to wait for the others with her. While they wait their favorite pastime is feeling kick from one of the babies and trying to determine which one it was.

Another down side is the stares Trinity got now the her baby bump was so prominent. Parents would turn there children in the opposite direction as if to keep them from seeing some unholy sin or something. With others you could see them looking from Trinitys stomach to Chris, Trevor, and Blake each in turn probably trying to determine which boy was the father. Trinity could tell these glances upset Chris and Sarah when they noticed but she was just glad that Trevor and Blake either didnt mind the looks or just didnt see what was happening.

A few weeks had passed and Trinity was now in her 24th week. She felt like a whale with the size of her stomach. Kids at school loved how easy this made it to tease her and with Sarah and Trevor distracted with their school work there wasnt anyone around to defend her half the time.

Sadly at this point she was used to it all. She was even used to the disgusted looks from her teachers and most of the other female staff of the high school. The ones who didn't look disgusted either looked at her with looks of pitty when she was being bullied or they just turned a blind eye, sometimes even high fiving the students later.

With the end of the school year nearing Trinity was hoping to make it through the rest of the year. Those hope where ruined when she went to her next doctors appointment. She was in fact put on bed rest due to high blood pressure.

Now Trinity was confined to her room alone all day left to wait everyday for Chris to get home from work. The first few days she got out off bed and cooked most of the day but when Chris caught on to what she was doing after clearing the fog from his mind that accompanied her cooking he locked her in her room by locking it from the outside. This didnt work because it prevented her from going to the bathroom and gave her mild claustrophobia from the one day he did it.

After coming home to her curled up on the floor having an anxiety attack he called for back up. This leads us to where we are now, Trinity sitting on the Cartwrites couch wrapped up in a blanket snuggled into Chris's side as he talked to Mrs. Cartwrite about keeping Trinity company while he was at work.

"Of course dear! Ill even do some cooking since shes no longer allowed to and we dont need you burning a hole in your wallet from eating out or burning down the apartment trying to cook." Mrs. Cartwrite said happily chuckling.

"You know I would be offended if it wasnt true." Chris said laughing as well causing Trinity to giggle at the rumble she heard through the ear that was against his chest as he did.

"Hey Chris? What time is it?" Trinity asked looking up at him.

"Uh its 5ish. Why?" He replied after checking his phone.

"Oh we need to go. Thank you so much Mrs. Cartwrite we will tell you the days that Chris wont be home later." Trinity said taking off the blanket and trying to get up.

"Why?" Chris asked again.

"Blake is coming over at 5:30 so we need to be home." She told him still trying to stand.

"Oh." Chris said before getting up and easily lifting her to her feet.

"Thanks."

"What have i said about thanking me for this kinda stuff?"

"But I was just saying it to be polite..." She responded with a pout.

"Fine I'll let this one slide." He said before pinching her bottom lip which was stuck out due to the pout.

"Ow!" She said covering her mouth as she lowered herself into the car carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Blake came over to visit Chris had explained what had been happening and Blake had volunteered to keep her company on his off days so that Trinity wouldnt be stuck with one person all week. After some resistance from Trinity they had set up for Chris to be home on the weekends, Blake to come over Tuesday and Thursday, and Mrs. Cartwrite would come over the other three days.

"This is stupid. Im supposed to be the one babysitting people not the other way around. A-and I dont want to be such a burden to everyone all the time. Maybe it would have been better if i had just decided to abort the babies. Especially after I found out there was two of them! How am I gonna be able to take care of the kids if I cant even go to school? Let alone work! This is never gonna work out..." She said starting to cry as she thought out loud.

"Hey. Remember youll never be a burden to either of us Trinity. And if your worried about money I have plenty since I decided last year that I didn't want to go to college since whats the point when I already have a good paying job right now without wasting a shit ton of money on college." Blake said taking her hand and encasing it in his own. "Hell I have enough to buy a three bedroom house."

"What would you need a house with three bed rooms for?" Trinity questioned.

"Well me and Trevor have talked about living together after highschool since he plans on being in college for a hella long time to be a fucking doctor or whatever, and the other room can be for you and the babies when ever yall come over to visit and shit." He said as if he already had a house in mind and everything.

"That sounds wonderful. Just one this needs to change, you need to stop cursing so much. I dont want either of the twins' first word to be a curse word cause Sarah would literaly kill you." Trinity said with a smile adding, "and if she didnt I would cut your tongue off myself. "

"Wow. Okay you are one scary bit- I mean b-baby mama. " Blake said catching himself before he cursed again.

"Damn straight." She said with a smirk.

"Wait so you can cuse but I cant?! What kinda fucked up shit is that?!" Blake asked with wide eyes.

"Cause. Their my kids so if they copy my words then its fine. Plus I've been trained not to curse around kids. " She stated matter-o-factly.

"Finnnnne."