Exposed

They where all sitting in the living snacking on some cookies Trevors mother had made, Trinitys head resting on Trevors shoulder as she ate hers. Suddenly Trevor mom broke the silence with a question.

"Soooo..." She started, drawing out the word before continuing. " How long have you and my son be together?" She asked Trinity.

"Uh about three weeks maybe?" She said turning to Trevor for confirmation. She took another bite of her cookie after he nodded.

"So I'm assuming you where expecting before you and him got together?" She asked smiling innocently.

"Expecting what?" Trevor asked as Trinity choked on her cookie.

"Is she not pregnant?" His mother asked worriedly.

"What?! Of course not! What the hell kinda question is that?!" Trevor snapped at the small woman.

"Oh dear me. My apologies! I just thought since your stomach is so round and your arms are so skinny that that must be the case! Im so sorry for assuming." The woman said hurriedly.

"Um its actually fine...Can we go to your room to talk?" Trinity asked standing up.

"Uh yeah, sure." He said getting up and leading he to his room.

"Look I meant to tell you at some point but I was sorta scared about how you would react, but your mom is right..." Trinity said sighing and rubbing her temples as she sat on his bed.

"What?! This is some kinda joke right? Your kidding right!" Trevor growled causing Trinity to flinch backwards.

"N-no" She said in a small voice.

"How long where you planning on keeping this from me huh?" He asked raising his voice.

"I-I dont know..." She said quietly.

"Where you even planning on telling me at all?!" He asked angrily while stepping towards her.

"Yes! Of course I was!" She said not even realizing the fact that she had started to scoot backwards on the bed.

"Sure you where." He sneered.

"I was!" She snapped voice cracking in the process.

"Whatever. So whos kid is it? Is it Chris's? I bet its Chris's right?!" He said voice suddenly eerily calm.

"Its not his. He only came here because I found out I was pregnant." She said defensively.

"Okay so its not his but he knew and I didnt?!" He snapped angrily while getting in her face.

"I only didnt tell you because I was scared to!" She said trying to lean away from him.

"Oh you where scared? Scared?! Scared of what Trinity! What scared you so bad that you couldn't tell me something so important?!" He snapped a bit of spit flying as he did.

" I WAS SCARED OF YOU! SCARED OF HOW YOU'D REACT! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT SARAH DID BEFORE WE MET?! I TOLD HER WHAT HAPPENED THAT GOT ME PREGNANT AND SHE SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT ME! AND IVE KNOW HER FOR YEARS! IF THATS HOW SOMEONE IVE KNOWN FOR A WHILE REACTS TO ME GETTING RAPED THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE COMFORTABLE TELLING YOU THAT I GOT RAPPED AND OH YEAH! IVE GOT TWO TINY HUMANS GROWING IN ME!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST CASUALLY BRING THAT UP TREVOR?! YOU TELL ME THAT!" She yelled in a fit of rage.

"I dont know but you should have told me before you said yes to being my girlfriend!" He retorts.

"Oh yeah telling a guy I barely know that I'm pregnant. Thats a great idea." Trinity says voice packed full of sarcasm.