Possible future

Three and a half years later
(Thats right im skipping the rest)

Trinity sat on the ground sobbing her eyes out while clutching one of the twins to her chest.

Trinity hadn't seen Chris since she had given birth to her children. She still remember the words he had said before leaving when he thought she was asleep.

Chris walked out of the room with a grim look on his face. He went up to the Cartwrites and stated flatly, "There. Shes had her kids you guys take her now. Im outta here."

And then he was just gone. Trinity had went back to the apartment they had shared for the past 9 months only to find it had been sold and all her stuff had been moved into a place the Cartwrites had gotten her and Sarah to share. She remembered calling him daily and texting him multiple times a day wondering where he had went. She had been so worried that she forgot her initial grief. But then she gave up on him... And thats when the crushing sadness she was facing today appeared like a beast summoned straight from lowest fireyest pits of hell.

Here she sat, on the ground holding her daughter. Her sweet little daughter. Shed never let her go no matter what. In her mind Kairi was the most precious thing that the world had to offer. She couldn't take loosing her to.

The pain from losing the little girls brother Kayden to some mysterious heart condition hours after his birth had been numbed by the pain of Chris abandoning her so quickly and in the way he did but once she moved on... Her childs death broke her.

After a few months of being extremely depressed Sarah finally decided she'd had enough of Trinity neglecting Kairi so she laid everything out for her.

"Thats it! If you dont start stepping up and taking care of your child which DID survive then I will take full custody of her in court!"  Sarah  had said.

"Y-you cant do that! On what grounds would you be able to do that?!" Trinity had yelled at Sarah.

"On the grounds that one your still a minor. Two neglect. And finally and most importantly, three IM HER LEGALLY ACKNOWLEDGE GOD MOTHER." She had responded holding Kairi close to her.

That was all it took for something to snap in Trinity and she was filled with determination to give the baby she still had left the best life imaginable.

And so here she was on her sons three year death anniversary letting out her emotions now so that she can continue giving her beautiful baby girl the best life.

"That bubba?" Kairi asked pointing at the ground, or at the head stone with her brothers name carved into it, Trinity couldn't tell which.

None-the-less  she just nodded at her chubby little bundle of joy and fulfilment. "Yeah thats your bubba..."

The little girl fell silent seeming to sense the mood and what can with it. Or maybe she just fell asleep again.

Getting up and brushing herself off she went back to  her husband sat waiting for her, stopping by Cassy's grave first and kissing her finger tips before lightly placing them on the head stone. "Bye Cass." She whispered before leaving.

As she got into the car after putting Kairi in her car seat Trinity looked at her husband of a year and a three months (Not that anyone's counting right?) who she didnt love in the least.

But the thing is that when she turned to face him his body was just a blurry humanoid figure.

Huh thats odd...

Gasping from the odd dream Trinity shot up into a sitting up position. Trinity looked around frantically before remembering the events that happened before her nap.

Looking down she saw that Blake must have put his jacket over her at some point.

Slowly she slid the leather jacket off her before holding it and waking up a lightly snoring Blake.

"Huh" he said blinking a few times before realizing where he was. "Oh. What's up?" He asked her seeing her standing and holding his jacket.

"Its getting late." She said pointing at the darkening skys.

"Ah. Yeah okay lets get you home then." He says with a wink.

The drive back to her apartment is silent save for the light music playing and Trinity humming to it quietly. She leaned her head against the door thinking about the dream she had just had.

She'd never dreamt that vividly before and it caught her off guard.

They pulled up to the the apartment complex and Trinity quickly told Blake goodnight and rushed upstairs.

When she got up stars she told Chris that she had had a long day and that she would explain in the morning.

As she moves to pull her hoodie over her head she hears paper crumbling. She stops dead in her tracks slowly reaching in and pulling out the paper.

She unfolded it with so much care you might have thought it was a bomb ready to detonate any second.

She lets go a breath she didnt know shed been holding when she saw that Blake had just slipped her his number with a little note.

"My brother doesn't deserve you anyways ;) hope you find better and what you do deserve! (Preferably in me tho)

I had fun today. Lets do it again sometime.

-Love B

Calming herself down she placed it on her desk. Right next to the other notes shed received.

She laid down in bed a soon was asleep again.