THIRTY-FIVE

October 31, 20XX - Friday

I slept for a long time.

Was it because I felt so protected?

Getting up, I tip-toed out of the room and made way to the living room.

Namjoon and Taehyung were sitting across each other, murmuring amongst themselves.

"I can get you guys there." Namjoon nodded. "It's going to take a while for all the fake documents, but I can secure it."

Taehyung clasped his hands together and leaned his forehead against them.

Namjoon stared at Taehyung before asking, "Does she know?"

I held my breath in, scared that I'd give myself away when I could be getting valuable information.

"No." He simply responded.

"None of it?"

"None."

Namjoon turned his head towards the fireplace. 

"They followed you all the way from Daegu. They were able to find you at the park and again at the grocery. They could find you again."

"I know. But I need the money and the only way is to sell."

My eyes widened.

Sell?

Sell?!

"In exchange, the guys said they'll give you protection." 

I felt my heart drop because it all sounded like something I didn't want to be right about.

"The protection...I want it all to go to her."

"She won't like that." Namjoon stated. "What about you?"

"Don't tell her." Taehyung stared into the fire.

I curled my fists.

"If you want love, you're going to have to go through pain." Taehyung whispered.

"And I want it. "

Not this way, Taehyung.

"I want her love."

It's too painful.