FIFTY-FIVE

November 21, 20XX - Friday'Airport pt

'Airport pt. II'

"Attention."

Taehyung and I panted heavily as we ran across the airport.

"Please evacuate the building immediately."

Yoongi turned sharply, causing Taehyung and me to slip slightly in our attempt to keep up with him.

"Dangerous criminals have infiltrated airport grounds...."

The muscles in my legs burned, but I kept running---I had to keep running.

"...I repeat...Please exit the building immediately..."

Taehyung threw his head back as he cursed. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted him! Frickin' Coward! Fuck!"

My heart sunk.

Who would've guessed that Hoseok was a cop the whole time? Like an actual one.

How could he do that to Namjoon and the rest? Weren't they friends?

All of a sudden, Yoongi got violently tackled from the side, the mass of bodies throwing themselves at him.

Taehyung immediately halted in his tracks, yanking me behind the nearest vending machine.

Yoongi!

They got Yoongi!

I threw my hands over my mouth and Taehyung immediately started pulling me towards a door he had discovered.

Tripping inside, I fell onto the cold, hard ground.

The door shut behind us and one good look around told me we had landed in a bathroom, luggage left abandoned, reminding me that there once were people in this place.

What have we done?

Helping me up, Taehyung then yanked us into one of the stalls. Resting his forearm on the back of the door, he slowly locked it before letting his arm fall limp to his side.

My eyes follow his hand, realizing that it trembled.

I clutched onto my shirt, my chest rising and falling heavily as I tried to catch my breath.

Slowly turning around, I caught the pained expression on his face.

The tears coated his eyes and I had to look away because why was he looking at me like that?

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I stared at the ground, not wanting to think about what was going on in his head.

I heard Taehyung take a couple of steps closer, but I couldn't look up.

Having to tilt my chin up to look at him, he leaned in close enough to hover his lips over my own.

And despite all the chaos happening outside, he kissed me.