THIRTY-NINE

November 4, 20XX - Tuesday

Soft as clouds,

Steady as rain,

Yet unable to contain the powerful fire

was the seven minutes in heaven.

The sweetness dissolved over and over and I wished to just taste a bit more each time.

My mind swirled, lost in the pink and blue.

Pink for the giddiness.

Blue for the melancholy.

It's true when I say,

Taehyung was fairy floss.

"Oh shi- oh! You guys are just making out. It looked like...nothing never mind. Ehem, sorry to break up your makeout session, but something urgent just came up." Namjoon barged into the room.

Taehyung mouth parted slightly before he captured my lips once more.

Saccharine.

Namjoon tapped his foot impatiently and finally Taehyung got the hint.

Taehyung (who was kneeled on the ground between my legs) sat back on his own, while I remained seated on the edge of the bed.

Having our full attention, Namjoon continued gravely, "Hobi just reported that police have invaded the neighborhood. They're raiding homes in search for you, Taehyung."

My heart dropped.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and licked his lips nervously.

"We got about 20 minutes before they get to this side. We'll backdoor it and abandon this place. We're heading towards Incheon right away."

My heart started beating.

I must've looked concerned because Taehyung picked up my hands in his and stared up at me with a smile.

"It's time to move."

I bit my lip.

His hand drew up to softly to my shoulder.

"We're almost there, Hari, almost."

A smile slowly set onto my face as I stared into Taehyung's hopeful eyes.

You really had so much hope, Taehyung.

I'm sorry.

I should've tried harder.