Chapter Thirty Eight

Breaking the Rule

[Commercial muna kina Craige, Chrysanthe at Melody para maihanda niyo mga puso ninyo sa pagbabalik nila. Warning: Typo and Grammar Errors ahead.]

(Jason De la Vega's POV)

First date with her so I planned it so well. I reserved the highest class restaurant for her. I always want everything to be perfect. The bouquet of flowers for her were ordered in a special flower shop with the most skilled florist. The chocolates for her were specially made by the top company of chocolates just because I say so. It's for her so I don't like it to be an ordinary date. I want it a special and perfect one. I also went to the best tailorist in the Philippines just to have the perfect outfit for this date.

I.

Want.

Everything.

To.

Be.

Perfect.

Specially.

For.

Her.

She's my only one. She's my first and true love. It's not in my vocabulary but when it comes to her, these words become the only words to be found in my dictionary.

I went to my dad to borrow his car. And I'm currently preparing to go to her house. I started the engine and I get frustrated when it doesn't work. I immediately call the mechanic but he didn't answer me back. The hell!! It's not on my plan. What should I do? I don't think it would happen. I should think a back up plan. I should. I immediately call Charlestin. He has too many cars. I hope I can borrow one just for this one. But knowing Charlestin? He's so selfish. Specially when it comes to his so called "babies".

"Yo! Bakit?"

Thank goodness. After three times of calling him, he finally answered.

"Can I ask you a favor? Just for this one. I'll make sure to repay you" diretsang tanong ko.

"What is it?" tanong niya ulit. Humugot ako ng hininga bago magsalita.

"Uhmmm. CanIBorrowOneOfYourCar!" mabilis na sabi ko.

"Huh? Hindi ko naintindihan. Ulitin mo" medyo inis na tugon niya.

"Just say yes! The hell!" inis na sagot ko rin.

"Tsk. NO! Repeat it! You're the one who's asking me a favor!" Wow. Ang galing naman pala mag-english. Pag naggagalit lang yan ganyan.

"Okay. Fine. Can... I... Borrow... One... Of... Your... Cars?" dahan dahan kong tanong. Sandali siyang nanahimik sa kabilang linya pero nag-abang lang ako ng sagot niya.

"WHATTTTT?!!! THE HELL NO!!! ONE OF MY BABIES?!! NO WAY!!! IT'S DEFINITELY A NO DUDE!!" halos magkapira piraso ang eardrum ko sa sobrang lakas ng sigaw niya. Tsk. As expected. Bumuntong hininga ako.

"Chill! I'll take care of it. I'll be the one who's responsible for it. If something happens with your baby, I'll buy you a new and same model of it. Deal?" pakikipagnegosasyon ko.

"Hmmmm" tanging naisagot niya.

"Wag ka ng mag-isip! Wala na akong oras atsaka wala ka namang utak! Umu-oo ka na lang kasi. Tsk!" inip na inip na tugon ko.

"Okay. I'll drive it in your house. Wait for me!" huling sabi niya bago ibaba ang tawag. Tsk. Bwisit na kaibigan yan. I'm sorry. I need to be her perfect one. I need to make everything perfect. A perfect reality that everyone dreamed of. A reality that looks like a fairytale for her. I want her to feel as my only princess and I'm his knight aka prince.